A great white shark killed by hand?

F

freedivr2

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-03 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]WHOA....the next time anybody even HINTS that deer and Elk hunters are a little bit nutso, show them this guy and what he went after (and also the size of the shark....)...pretty cuckoo...

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,7737422^949,00.html

P.S. To make the link work above, you have to copy it and then paste it to the search bar on your browser, then hit enter or "go". For whatever reason, MM only underlined (captured) up to the "page/0" portion of the URL listed above, and that don't work. You need the entire URL (all the way to the end of it, the .html part) to get to that website. It worked fine when I just did that.

P.P.S. If EVER any one of you guys catches me doing anything like this, please shoot me before anyone has a chance to snap a picture of me proving my IQ out, OK?

THAT IS ON BIG FREAKING SHARK. YOU WOULDNT CATCH ME DOING THAT

Pushin 18 ft
That's crazy man
I'd ##### my pants well after the occurance

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

D-oh!
Eric
hat_3.gif
aktion060.gif

Bird-01.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

he shot it? what a sissy! use a knife pansy!
just kidding, man thats crazy....thats a big dang fish!

With an IQ that low, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make him "extinct" - that is just pure stupidity. I would expect this from a hound guy, but no one else.

I once witnessed Kevin engaging in hand to hand physical contact with a very large prostitute named Hurricane Gussy down Gallup way...

And I thought that was impressive, but this dude tangled with a great white shark to save some tuna!! 'Course as it turns out he is an Aussie so should we really be surprised.

Australia has given us lots of things, but rocket scientists and Rhodes scholars ain't on that list!! ;-)

What do you get when you cross a bullrider, a hound guy, an Aussie and a gorilla? A retarded gorilla.

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom