A little diffrent look

elkkill06

I posted a picture of this bull in the elk forum, but thought I would post a picture of him on the wall. I worked with my taxidermist to give him a differernt look and pose. It is a full sneek, we turned him just alittle so his mainbeams would clear, twisted his head to the left and cocked his head back just a bit. Tell me what you guys think.
058.jpg

I like it, and also the deer next to it. I mount so many semi-sneaks that anything different is pleasant to look at.

I agree with bucktaxi. I really like this mount...it gets to the point that we as taxidermists see so much of the same thing, that it's a treat to see one done that is not the 'normal' type mount......good job.

Its hard to look at the mount with those sweet fish hook thirds staring me in the face.

great bull

I think he is a pig! narrow, but plenty of tine lenght! What does he score?

I like the badger, I have one that should be here in a few months, cant wait!
Casey

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-09 AT 12:09PM (MST)[p]Everybody thanks for the great copliments ! He grosses just over 354, if he was all there he would gross just a tad over 370. My brother and I had this bull at 19 yards during archery season and my brother could not get a clear shot . When he was all together he had a split 5th and his front browes were not broken . This bull only gets a 31 1/2" inside credit, but he is 45" on his 3rds. I took this bull that 1st rifle season on the second afternoon.

I've got 2 more muledeer being mounted in a few weeks I am going to help my taxidermist with and I will post them when they are done. Thanks again.

Quinton

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom