A new holiday comming soon

U

UThunting

I say in honor of PETA we should have a rabbit week or even a weekend where we all try and go rabbit hunting.. Or maybe just shoot that bird of the back fence.. Yes

What day should we start it???

What will we call this new holiday???

I am for real infact I think I will find somthing tommarow to shoot.. And no its not the house behind mine..

I will seal this day in BLOOD well not mine but atleast somthings Blood... I thing starlings are legal year around!!!

Luke 24:42-43, "And they gave him (Jesus) a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

Romans 14:2-3, "One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him."

1 Tim 4:1-4 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving

Not only do you have my vote........I'll volunteer dad's birthday; November 15. He taught me to love the outdoors and hunting and we held his funeral just two years ago (on his birthday).

Besides, it's REAL soon and we can get this off to a quick start.

If the name of the new holiday refers to "Circle of Life" Day....it will rub a little salt in PETA eye, too.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I am working on making up for past years. 2 birds with the truck on my way to work. Heading to Nebraska for a deer hunt Sunday so I will do my best there too. Great idea!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]OK lets do it

We will call it the circle uf life & living or C.U.L.L for short

I would do it on the 15th but I dont think that gives us enough time lets say it will be a 7 day holiday the 3rd sunday of november to the saturday after...

I will be giving out a prize for the best photo of there C.U.L.L week

1st prize will be a Never Enough video the Final Journey

If there is a tie I will give 2 videos I will also start to find other things that will be prizes

Now the only rule is it needs to be a legal C.U.L.L for the state you C.U.L.L in..

I will need three judges and a judge can not be entered do I have any volunteers...

I've got a muzzleloading elk hunt.......so I'd rather shoot (hopefully) than judge.

Love your changes...now it includes dad's birthday AND mine!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." This Is why I hunt!!

This Is why I hunt!!

What if we had this day on Jan.1 or the 15th? This would give us time to prepare and hunting season would be over.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

It would be much more difficult to have various entries in the picture contest if hunting season is over.

If I get enough interest I will do another one the first of the year

Please let people know about this

4afd98ba2dda00d7.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 01:04PM (MST)[p]I'M IN! OPEN SEASON ON PETA!
4afd9bf641a523d7.jpg

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
4afd9c39425ade90.jpg

I support the new PETA holiday also. Big game is over for me this year but calling coyotes are a winter ballistic tip pleasure. It will also make my tormented Drahthaar happy when the speedy jackrabbits roll to a stop from an even speedier load of nickel plated 7's while hunting scalies and gambels in another one of God's beautiful creations, the lonely desert.
Hale Obama! .....um....what?

Is this the type of photos the judges will be looking for? These are just file photos only and not enteries.

4afdf37123589648.jpg

4afdf39d23dda916.jpg

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Yes

There will be extra points for dates on the photos

But lets see the C.U.L.Ling

And lets show Peta that we don't just shoot and kill just for kicks , lets show picks of us cooking & eating every thing we shoot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom