A shed and a nice buck

J

jamaro

Hey Guys....
It has been awhile since I guys have given you some info on my scouting.. It has been rough... But I wanted to share these two pictures with you.... You can read the story on my non-commercial website... www.#####.com or www.chasingtherut.com

PS.. I really want to start posting more kids hunting stories... Send me you hunts stories.... I am thinking about have a NM Kids Hunting Essay contest??? Do you think kids would be interested? I would be willing to put up a gift certificate (my own cash) to get kids interested...

Anyway.... Here is a Coues deer shed I found the other day.
48ae2f91431f9172.jpg

I was also lucky enough to stalk up on these guys...
48ae2eba3cd279bd.jpg

take care...
J-
ps you can subscribe to my blog by putting you email address on the left.. That way when I update it you will get an email..

First of all, everyone should check out Jamaro's website. It's pretty impressive and has a lot of useful information.

Jamaro, that coues shed is pretty sweet. I hope that gnarly-antlered buck shows himself to you while you are hunting him. And, I think an essay contest would be a great way to spark a lot of junior hunter interest and as well as a provide a great means for young hunters to think about and articulate their hunting experiences. Good idea. Let me know if you need any help.

-Cody

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom