A Tribute to a Living Giant

That is a Perty Buck!

Will you Sell me the SHEDS?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

A Friend of mine is the one who got the sheds again this year. He has alread had some offers lol, his answer always seems to be not for sale lol. I just took some of the the pics and video we were able to get and put this little clip together.

Is this the same Guy that Got Fryed here on MM last year for spending so much time with this Buck?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I thought that was the Guy & The Buck!

Did He live with the Buck as much this year as he did last year?

Good thing the Buck Lives in Idaho!

These TARDS would Poach him for sure!

That's a heckuva buck. Glad to know he's still alive and likely bred some does last fall. He looks a little thin, though. Maybe you guys should haul some corn out there to fatten him up for winter. :)

He is a pretty nice Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That's my kind of "Non-Typical"... What an absolute stud. Did your buddy score him yet..? Just curious how much bone he put on since last year.

Thanks for sharing... :) :) Bucks like that keep us all dreamin

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Dang what a dandy. You really see the true size when your friend has them in his hands. Wow what a giant!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom