A12 or X6b-archery

tesmitty

Wondering if any of you have some words of wisdom on the x6b (A12) archery hunt for this coming season. I haven't had the chance to archery this area but my wife and I did have the muzzy tag two years ago. My wife and I will be spending plenty of time up there this year looking for some decent bucks. Any advice will be appreciated, we would really like to stay away from the crowds....I guess that means Lake Davis is out.
Thanks, Todd

I was actually thinking of hunting the lower elevations and staying below the pines. I think there should be some nice local bucks just east and west of 395. The open contry is always difficult when hunting in the juniper and sage with a bow, but should be alot of fun and we hope to see some nice bucks. Good luck to all this hunting season, can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Todd

Todd, sent PM and spoke to contact that i referred you to. He thinks that he has some good info that would help in your hunt and is willing to share it with you.

Joey

Thanks Joey!!! I really appreciate the help, I will definately give him a call. I'll be in your neck of the woods next week on our yearly camping trip at Rocky Point off of 89. Hopefully the bite will be good on the lake and I might get lucky on little butt creek. Thanks again!!

Todd

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom