A26/X6A

devobrodie

I hope everyone had a good hunting season. I am starting early with this question! My Son moved to Oregon this fall to go to school, so we are looking at an archery unit that will be closer to him than our normal unit(A20) Looking at the stats we may have a shot at A26, the success rate looks pretty good, but I am wondering if a lot of the unit is private? and the hunters who have access are accounting for most of the success? Or is there plenty of public land with decent deer numbers during the Aug. hunt? Any info would be appreciated or alternate suggestions!

Devon

X6a is a public land archery hunters paradise in August tons of deer right off the road.

I think I should have said A-11 right? that is the August archery season in X6-A right? is it mostly sage flats or J&P country?

Oaks and pines down low ,fir and pines up high with sage scattered all in between,it can be pretty thick in some places

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom