A7

Have you been up there to look around yet? I hear there are some good bucks in the area this year, but havent had time to scout yet.

Went scouting last weekend around Eagle Lake. Saw 15-20 does and a few bucks. Nothing to write home about but I think the combination of the big moon and hot temperatures had the day time movement to a minimum. Did you make it out?

Bukslayer, i believe the north eastern corner of that unit is almost directly across from the Grasshopper Fire station X5-A. I was nosing around there last year on my X-3a hunt and if i had that X-4 tag, that would be one area, that corner on back south toward Eagle lake, that i'd hunt or at least take a good look at. Good looking country, water, tons of great habitat, and from what i saw, plenty enough deer sign!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Killandcatch goin up tomorrow ill let you know how it goes, gonna b a hot one. Sageadvice thanks for the info ill check it out this weekend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom