ABQ taxidermist recommendation?

hunting1

I would like a recommendation or experience with local taxis in ABQ area. My previous is no longer working. Thanks!

2CR Taxidermy in Belen. Ryan is a great taxidermist and has done some amazing work. He mounted an antelope for me last year and I can't say enough good things about his work.

I just call em as I see em!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-14 AT 09:08PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-14 AT 09:04?PM (MST)

+1 for Mark and paul barboa they are top notch taxidermist's You can contact them at 505 459-4711 tell them you were referred by Speedy for special rates.

Mountain Legends. Carl has done 10 of the 12 mounts i have, and fixed one of the two that he didnt do.

I use Wildlife Artistry in Bosque Farms. Chrissy has done all of my work for a long time. She used to work for Woodbury but wanted to be closer to home. I would post pics of my oryx but can't figure how to do it from my phone. Look at my past posts and it should come up I guess

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-14 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]Anybody here ever have work done by Donny Cordova with a shop on Eubank just north of Menaul in ABQ?

Yeah Don has done some euro mounts for me .He's a great guy with reasonable prices on his mounts.He runs his shop out of his house now but if I'm going to mount anything it goes to Carl at mountain legends.

You can reach Don at 203-3824. Give him a call, tell him Ryan sent you. I worked with Don for years as an apprentice just dont have the time for it but I still hang out with him all the time.

Ryan

2CR Taxidermy in Belen. Ryan is a great taxidermist and has done some amazing work. He mounted an antelope for me last year and I can't say enough good things about his work.

I just call em as I see em!
Hey would you happen to know the address for Ryan's taxidermy place in Belen?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom