Abu Musab al-Zarqawi DEAD!!

Tuffbucker

Very Active Member
Just saw the news on this!! Way to go guys in Baghdad!! He's dead and we didn't have the pay the $25,000,000 bounty to some snitch either!! :) This is some great news out of Iraq!!

AN ICONIC DEAD TERRORIST, SPRITUAL LEADER AND SEVEN OTHER BAD GUYS KILLED IN THEIR"SAFE HOUSE".......PRICELESS!
THATS A GOOD BODY BLOW
Rackmaster

I'D OF GLADY USED MY OWN BULLETS & TRIGGER FINGER ON THIS LOWLIFE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!

DID THEY PUT AN EXTRA BULLET IN HIS HEAD FOR ME???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THAT ONLY TOOK 3 YEARS!!!

Hats off to the troops! NEXT!

Bobcat,
If you think you can get the next one in less than 3 years, buck up and join, your comments are getting old!

Rut

Great job, that bastard got what was coming to him. I hope they are broadcasting this all over Al jizera, with a picture of OBL telling him, You can run but you can't hide.

Cheers to the troops and their unwavering pursuit of these rotten bastards.

I heard some of his own people ratted out his location and 2 500lb bombs later - so long scumbag. I bet the virgins don't even want him.

Tim

CAREFUL Gator!!!

SOME OF THESE THIN SKINS CAN'T HANDLE A WISH LIKE THAT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

WHAT THEY SHOULD OF DONE WAS CAPTURED HIM & BEHEADED HIS LOWLIFE RAG HEAD ON NATIONAL TV!!!

CUT REAL SLOW!!!

SENT IT TO ALJAZIRA TV!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING I'D BETTER QUIT BEFORE I GET MY NEXT EDIT JOB!!!

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH FROM THE NEWS MEDIA!!!

THIS LOWLIFE POS WAS STILL ALIVE FOR A MINUTE WHEN THEY WENT IN FOR THE CLEAN-UP!!!

I HOPE IT TRUE!!!

OTHERWISE HE DIED TOO QUICK & EASY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING THAT BASTARD KNEW WHAT HIT HIM!!!

Congrats to the troops and veterans who are trying to make this world a better place for all of us. This is a victory for sure. We might have to take Pakistan and Afghanistan off the map to get Osama but our boys will get it done. We got Hitler! We got Mousollini! If Ike would have let Patton go he would have taken Stalin too! We will starve out Castro and out politic Chavez - we will prevail until all the threats against our sovereignty and our way of life are eliminated. Onward onward - forward forward never backward!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I would have like to have seen him beheaded while he was walking around after the attack.
They also found some kind of case filled with rotting heads near him.
I hope all of this fighting ends soon. I have family and friends in Iraq.

SOMEBODY CALL THE VIRGINS!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY CALL IN A FEW DOZEN VIRGINS???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING A DE-RAG-HEADING SHOULD OF BEEN IN STORE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom