ACB

DW

Long Time Member
Gonna be ugly. The lefts true colors are about to be on full display.

120137583_2733059163579262_1337963625211295262_o.jpg

It can’t hurt them anymore than the rest of their B.S. tactics! When you are morally broke you don’t have any other options!

Wonder what Pelosi will have to say about her religion after she did all that talking about praying for Trump and all the other times she was claiming her Catholic religion.....?

They can pretend their winning the election all they like. Nobody worth any salt will believe any result in their favor.

Their "win" results won't hold up. They have lost all credibility.

Any side that thinks they have judges all sewed up on how they'll rule in the future...are in for a rude awakening...

Doesn't happen. Sure, they may rule a bit more "conservative" on some things...and then totally turn around and rule wayyyyy less conservative on other issues. And vice-versa, I've seen some less than "liberal" rulings by supposed liberal judges.

They're people, with people come past experiences, biases, interpretations, etc. etc. just like everyone else.

As such, I don't see why anyone gets all bent out of shape over these Supreme Court nominee's.

If we're lucky, we get judges that rule as close as they can on law, precedent, constitution, etc...and not on their political leanings.

ACB doesn't scare me any...I'm seeing more centrist than anything.

Who you tellin? We've watched Robert's do that for yrs! But I've got more confidence in a non-politicians nomination, than a deep stater.

Who you tellin? We've watched Robert's do that for yrs! But I've got more confidence in a non-politicians nomination, than a deep stater.

Your "confidence" and a buck fifty will get you a cup of gas station coffee...

She's no different than the rest. Study up and read some of her cases.

Could have been the old Hag kankles 3rd pick
Imagine the $$$$$$$ millions flowing into the Clinton Foundation
right about now

Your "confidence" and a buck fifty will get you a cup of gas station coffee...

She's no different than the rest. Study up and read some of her cases.

I wasn't impressed how it turned out the last time the montanan gave me his opinion of a nominated Justice. Hope yer as accurate as he was.

Last edited:
Basically what Chuck is saying is that if ACB gets confirmed, life won't be worth living and you won't have access to the drugs to over dose and kill yourself. It's going to be bad.

Any side that thinks they have judges all sewed up on how they'll rule in the future...are in for a rude awakening...

Doesn't happen. Sure, they may rule a bit more "conservative" on some things...and then totally turn around and rule wayyyyy less conservative on other issues. And vice-versa, I've seen some less than "liberal" rulings by supposed liberal judges.

They're people, with people come past experiences, biases, interpretations, etc. etc. just like everyone else.

As such, I don't see why anyone gets all bent out of shape over these Supreme Court nominee's.

If we're lucky, we get judges that rule as close as they can on law, precedent, constitution, etc...and not on their political leanings.

ACB doesn't scare me any...I'm seeing more centrist than anything.

They aren’t there to be conservative or liberal. They are there to uphold the law, and not let their political beliefs, LIKE THE LIBERAL judges get in the way. When she is confirmed, a whole bunch of the cases that have no legal ground, I.e row vs Wade will be overturned.

Any jurist, whether it is magistrate or SCOTUS, can only interpret the law in the traditions of the context of the law.

Abortion has zero legal standing, then and now.

Judges should rule by law not by personal or political views. I know next to nothing about RBG but if she wasn't judging by politics and knows politics were not part of the supreme court process then why did she stay in as a SCOTUS judge until her death? Which was awfully painfully slow for her. No one in the right mind would hang in there like that. There are obvious other reasons and RBG new it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom