Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT

I am thinking about picking one up. Please give me the good bad and ugly if you have experience with one. Thanks!!
123.PNG

I bought a lefty chambered in 7 PRC. Shoots great, sub MOA, lightweight, balances nice. I did have some issues though. PM me if you would like more details.

I have a Ridgeline in 7 Rem Mag. It shoots MOAish with most loads and sub MOA with some loads. It was also a bit expensive for my budget, but it is my best gun and I think it was a worthy purchase.

I bought one in 300PRC for my last elk hunt & ended up abandoning it just months before the season opened. I tried numerous ammo types & mounted 2 new Leupold scopes before I gave up on it. I never could get it to shoot any better than a 2” MOA.
I would sell it, but my conscience won’t allow me to screw over a fellow hunter.
I will eventually give it another chance, but my own experiences left me completely unimpressed. I think I may have screwed up buying the short barrel, I believe it is only 20”. I might consider replacing the barrel & giving it another chance.

IMG_7864.jpeg

Last edited:
I procured a Ridgeline FFT Titanium last year. It weighs in at exactly 5 pounds. Using a Swaro scope, the whole rig is right at 6- which is a joy to carry all day long in the woods.

It is not my most accurate rifle, but after a bunch of load tuning got it to consistent 1 MOA which is fine for my uses. One problem with the gun: it's a short action (308) with a "standard" magazine which limits COA for modern bullets. So no way to get those puppies near the lands- unless you go to single shot operation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom