Accubond LR'S

HNTBIGBULLS

Anybody have any loads worked up yet
in &mm remington mag caliber, Just
picked some 168's and 175's up, just trying to get a starting point.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-13 AT 11:17PM (MST)[p]7stw and loaded identical to my 180 bergers.
73.0 RL25 and .015" off lands.

That's some good shooting Bob. I have heard they are very similar to Bergers. Is this true ? I have been trying to get my hands on some. But have had to luck.

They seem to be. I just matched the berger load and let em fly. I'm happy so far. Bergers shoot .75 at 200. I'll load some up for this weekend and do some 400/600 shooting.

My 270wsm shoots them very well. I used the same node as my berger load and they shoot better than 150vlds. Both loads shoot under 1/2moa the accubond longrange shoot 5" at 700yards.

As it turned out, the 210 ALR at 3070 fps in my .300 RUM worked great in the timber. Hammered a bull at about 60 yards. Not the longer range test I'd hoped for, but the close stuff happens where I hunt. I did take a mule deer at 364 yards. Broadside, golfball size exit, very dead deer. mtmuley

I'm looking for an Elk bullet for my 7STW. I have Bergers, Barnes, and the ALR's. How are the Noslers compared to your other bullets?

I have been looking to get some of the 210 gr for my 300 win mag and if anyone knows where to get them it would be greatly appreciated

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom