Adios Mm's

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Im over it guys. I will no longer post on this site again or help others from here again. I do not need people's vulgarity and criticism towards what I do and my passion and love for the sport. I have met some great people here and you know who you are and I will continue to lend my help. For the others sorry I rattled your cages... sure would love to see you guys try to take on the legality of my bull from Utah. Humor me boys I have nothing to be scared of and I sleep easy at night knowing im a fair chase Hunter and don't stoop the levels others do. Its been real...

Cole Ullom

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-12 AT 07:15PM (MST)[p]"... sure would love to see you guys try to take on the legality of my bull from Utah."

You poached a Bull elk In Utah Too? I heard about the one in Wyoming.

Good luck, You always seemed like a great guy.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Cole,

I hope you are right. I hope your tag was valid. I have no doubt that you believe it was. If something has changed in Wyo....and I will find out...I will have a LO tag next year. Congrats on a great bull.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Post up a picture of the tag with your name on it.
That will shut everyone up in a hurry, if not I'm sure you'll have some 'splaining to do.

Nice tough guy. Before I leave and you guys take your behind the keyboard shots I had two game wardens at my house tonight. I'm no poacher and I have zero fines being pressed upon me. Thanks monstermuleys investigation team. I will continue to hunt the west as a law biding citizen not Rc Carter's cell mate.

Thanks
Cole

Dont let the few people that assume you did wrong drive you away from participating on this site. Everyone is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty so Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Most people jump to conclusions out of jealousy. Good luck in your ventures.

If you say so Buzz. I will assure you I will be hunting for the rest of my life time... LEGALLY AND TO THE BOOK. Like I said have fun throwing chicken sh@t punches at me guys because I'm going to be hunting every year and no longer worry about what a 10 foot tall person thinks behind their keyboard

Did you have a NR tag issued in your name this year in Wyoming or not?

Easy question...that you wont answer.

Colton, did you kill that bull or did someone else? I'm guessing that the story has become, "I lied about killing the bull." Because if you did kill it in WY in 2012, it is illegal. Fact.

>Did you have a NR tag
>issued in your name this
>year in Wyoming or not?
>
>
>Easy question...that you wont answer.

I don't owe you the answer nor the rest of the people on this site. I don't need to discuss or prove anything to you or anyone else. All I want you guys to know is I am not and will not be sleeping in a jail cell like all of you hoped and will continue hunting and pursuing my passion and living the dream. Makes me sick how many people want to see that taken away from me. Later, this will be my last post

My names Cole you can quit the Colton crap. This is over and cleared up with authorities. Leave me alone and mind your own business

Its already been proven that you were never issued an elk license in Wyoming in 2012.

That also proves that you either used another persons elk tag (like perhaps a tag in your parents name) or you lied all along about killing the elk.

Since you wont answer the question about the tag (which has already been answered via checking with the WYG&F) how about an even more simple question:

Did you kill an elk in Wyoming this year or not? I know you wont even answer this one either.

Are you going to stomp your feet or hold your breath for the final encore?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-12 AT 11:13PM (MST)[p]Protecting Wyomings Wildlife resources from poachers is everybody's business...another FACT.

I wouldnt count on this being cleared up just yet.

Just sayin'...again.

Buzz you weren't at my house tonight when the game wardens showed up. If you If want to poke your nose in my business I have a phone number and email you can gladly take me on else where if you feel obligated to do so. I am in no way shape or form out to abuse natural resources if thats what you're inquiring. You don't even know me or the person I am.

Why don't you just post up the NR tag with your name on it and it is over with? If not he whole thing raises suspicions and gives BuzzH a compelling argument. Squash it with a photo if for no other reason than to keep me from having to side with Buzz as I generally think he is a douche. Like trying to get a birth certificate out of.Obama. you either have it or you don't.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The trouble with lies....hard to keep them straight and they change all the time. This situation has facts...one being you were never issued a Wyoming elk license in 2012. You never obtained a lo tag either. Best case scenerio you're a lying p.o.s. about killing an elk in Wyoming on a general tag...BEST CASE.

Wow......nice ethics Cole.

If he is innocent of all the accusations than I wont have to assume your a sh!t stirrer it will be a FACT. If hes guilty than let him pay the piper and then you can start stirring. I dont know coloradoboy but nobody deserves to be called a poacher until its proven. You said investigations take time so take some time to decide with the FACTS before you hang someone.

Sometimes people get caught up in the internet ego thing.

I've seen the best and the worst of people on this site but this whole thing is pretty sad. It makes me wonder what lenghts people will go to for their 15 minutes of fame.

I guess there's no sense in asking the tough questions since we can't get the simple answers.

Via Con Dios Mr ColoBoy

Zeke

I remember a while ago reading about how coloboy stepped up and helped a guy with his deer tag and I was impressed. He seemed like a stand up guy, but now after following this deal it makes me wonder since I know there is no way Wyoming landowner tags are transferrable since I have researched that pipe dream.

I must have missed womething in another post... This sounds juicy... Is there an original thread I should read...??

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Dang- what an idiot.

CB: "Look at the bull I got with an LO tag"

MMers: "Its illegal to use an LO tag if you are not the LO"

CB: "This bull was taken legally"

MMers: "Not if you did it the way you said it"

CB: "You can accuse me all you want"

MMers: "We are"

CB: "I dont need this, Im out of here"

MMers: "You're already under investigation, good luck"

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Say what you want about me guys. Ive already delt with game and fish and I'm not being charged with anything. I wil continue to hunt. You people can go harass and play rent a cop with someone else. Some one sitting behind a computer screen taking shots at me and my ethics can you know what. People make mistakes and I made one evidently but I am not being punished for it period of story. You people don't even know me but and so quick to judge. I am leaving all internet forums and changing my cell number. I do not have the time or will to deal with people like yourselves who get off harassing people on an internet forums. I hope I run into some of you out in the woods and we can set the story straight face to face man to man. Best of luck to you assholes this season.

Cole

I agree. It'd be good to get the real story in the woods. Do we look for you? Your uncle? Just some dude without a valid tag?

I dont agree with a lot of the name calling and accusations and such, but....

Most people here wanted a truthful answer..you brought the heat down on yourself.

I'll bet you didn't get to keep any of the meat or antlers...at least you have the memories, right.

good luck in the future and let this be a lesson to you, at the very least read the regulations very carefully before you go hunting.

"People make mistakes and I made one evidently"
coming from the one who said that i got my tag legally...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I call BS on this guy, I just read the posts he has done.. If he has nothing to hide and everything is legal.. why is he going into hiding and leaving MM? In one of his posts about his wy bull he tried defending himself by saying, "Why in the world would I post a picture of an illegally killed bull on the internet? Haha" um.. pretty sure thats how almost all of poachers get caught DBAG!

http://www.koaa.com/news/3-colorado-men-banned-from-hunting-amid-utah-poaching/
This just happend last week in utah! Read 2nd paragraph.. Weird

>Say what you want about me
>guys. Ive already delt with
>game and fish and I'm
>not being charged with anything.
>I wil continue to hunt.
>You people can go harass
>and play rent a cop
>with someone else. Some one
>sitting behind a computer screen
>taking shots at me and
>my ethics can you know
>what. People make mistakes and
>I made one evidently but
>I am not being punished
>for it period of story.
>You people don't even know
>me but and so quick
>to judge. I am leaving
>all internet forums and changing
>my cell number. I do
>not have the time or
>will to deal with people
>like yourselves who get off
>harassing people on an internet
>forums. I hope I run
>into some of you out
>in the woods and we
>can set the story straight
>face to face man to
>man. Best of luck to
>you assholes this season.
>
>Cole

Hey Cole so you now admit that you made a mistake after saying multiple times that everything was done legally.

For those of us who arent calling names, can you enlighten us as to what actually happened?

It would probably give you a chance to at least set the record straight.

Otherwise it just is all up to speculation. From what I have read, I have to "guess" or "assume" that you killed a bull and tagged it with an LO tag from a LO that gave you permission to do so? Obviously this landowner didnt have the legal right to do so but maybe has done it before and didnt think it was a big deal?

Is this what happened?

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-12 AT 03:00PM (MST)[p]Coloradoboy:

You and I have locked horns and had disagreements over the years, but I have never called you names. I have also probably said that some things will become clearer to you with age/maturity, and you have always insisted that you are mature beyond your age. A man who makes a mistake, tells a lie, etc. owns up to it, apologizes and moves on. If you are as mature as you say, that is all that is required. Otherwise we assume the worst, and not without reason. What I think about you doesn't matter, but your reputation does....

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

+1 txhunter

Best case scenario is you lyed about shooting an elk that you really didn't. If this is the case most on here will cut you a little slack. It sounds like this may have been what happened. You have a lot to learn and that maturity will come with age. Best thing you could do at this point is apologize and admit your mistake. That would be a good start with fixing things.

On the other hand if you did brake the law then I would expect that you will remain defensive or leave all together.....

Can't believe that we didn't have to pay extra for this entertainment.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>Say what you want about me
>guys. Ive already delt with
>game and fish and I'm
>not being charged with anything.
>I wil continue to hunt.
>You people can go harass
>and play rent a cop
>with someone else. Some one
>sitting behind a computer screen
>taking shots at me and
>my ethics can you know
>what. People make mistakes and
>I made one evidently but
>I am not being punished
>for it period of story.
>You people don't even know
>me but and so quick
>to judge. I am leaving
>all internet forums and changing
>my cell number. I do
>not have the time or
>will to deal with people
>like yourselves who get off
>harassing people on an internet
>forums. I hope I run
>into some of you out
>in the woods and we
>can set the story straight
>face to face man to
>man. Best of luck to
>you assholes this season.
>
>Cole

hurt-feelings-report.jpg

I will never bow down and give you people what you want. I will continue to hunt and pursue my passions for hunting and what has been said and the shots that have bee taken at me will not affect who i am or what i do. I will have zero involvement in this site from this day forward and will keep my trophies to myself if you guys still take me for a poacher you will read about in the paper. Which won't and will never happen

The fourth goodbye? You'll probably have better luck on other sites. Stick to the family oriented camping sites. The guys there aren't as sharp on their big game knowledge. You can sneak a lot more past em. Good luck.

Then it is time for you to man-up and do what you said you would: leave. That would end the drama. You don't have to tell us squat, but if you refuse to explain, but continue to claim your innocence, you only look more guilty. You are 50.1 % responsible for keeping this going.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Well said tx, well said

There are a lot of people here giving you the benefit of the doubt... We all make mistakes but it takes a real man to own up to those mistakes, apologize, and make things right. I don't want to assume anything about your situation and would love to hear your side of the story. If you are such the sportsman you claim to be and really have the passion and love for the outdoors that you rave so much about, I think for one, you owe it to that bull to come clean with yourself and take a look at what drives your hunting passion. If its about killing trophy animals in search of fame to compensate for your small.... I mean... egotism, then you're really not much better than a poacher IMO. The animals we hunt deserve our respect and quite honestly I do think you owe us the answers we want! Were all sportsman (some more vulgar and demeaning than others ;-)) that love the outdoors and love to hunt and you owe answers to those who share your passion. If there was nothing to hide there would be no reason to run away from monstermuleyland. Own up to your mistakes and fix what needs to be fixed and you will have the respect of your fellow sportsman. Even more so than if you killed 400" bulls and 200" bucks every year on public DIY hunts... on second thought, that might be pushing it a bit but you get the point. With all due respect, everyone just wants to hear the true story.

If it makes you feel better to run away then do it.

But bottom line we DO just want to hear the actual story!

I for one dont care about casting any stones, just want to know what happened.

Please stand up for yourself and just tell the actual story, dont worry about what people will think, and dont cower away from it.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

Are you that same idiot in California that bought racks off ebay, got them mounted, then claimed they were killed in an area that doesn't really produce big bucks? Yeah, I bet it's you, nobody digs a hole like you do

The Boy never found this buck on his own. he was told where the buck was hanging out by locals. He had no buisiness taking a person that was begging for a cheap trophy on the internet. Raffle tag, Governers tag, dont matter, he just looking for fame by guiding to a big buck in the middle of December in western colorado. (seriously).
Then Brag to everyone here that he has such a passion hunt, and how good he is.

>>Say what you want about me
>>guys. Ive already delt with
>>game and fish and I'm
>>not being charged with anything.
>>I wil continue to hunt.
>>You people can go harass
>>and play rent a cop
>>with someone else. Some one
>>sitting behind a computer screen
>>taking shots at me and
>>my ethics can you know
>>what. People make mistakes and
>>I made one evidently but
>>I am not being punished
>>for it period of story.
>>You people don't even know
>>me but and so quick
>>to judge. I am leaving
>>all internet forums and changing
>>my cell number. I do
>>not have the time or
>>will to deal with people
>>like yourselves who get off
>>harassing people on an internet
>>forums. I hope I run
>>into some of you out
>>in the woods and we
>>can set the story straight
>>face to face man to
>>man. Best of luck to
>>you assholes this season.
>>
>>Cole
>
>
hurt-feelings-report.jpg

This is the funniest damned thing I've seen in a long time! LOL!

Cole, you just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. Man up and tell the real story and everyone moves on.

If you bought a commissioner tag or whatever they are called in WY and did not want to admit it then fine.

Just say what really happened since you started to let the cat out of the bag.

Anyone that is ignorant enough to use the profanity that you used earlier in this post is a Troll for sure but you could at least come clean and move on.

I am guessing you are sitting home stewing on the coach about all the MM guys out to get you. Get real.

Well Coloradoboy i must say it really seems like you "guide and help out" a ton of people in with your time. my question is with you helping all these guys out, taking off work to help them, going all over Colorado and Wyoming to help these guys find these animals, what do you get in return? i mean if in fact you are helping these guys, giving them your time and all that cause its your absolute passion thats good. but if you are in any way taking any type of payment from them then you my man are an down right ILLEGAL OUTFITTER. and i have learned alot of these rules from being close to game wardens. any type of payment at all cash, check, money order even a guy buying you dinner counts as payment and if you are taking any of this stuff your no better than any of the poachers in this country. i dont know whats goin on with this LO tag, but i frown greatly upon ILLEGAL OUTFITTERS, so hope your not doing this stuff. cause that will take away all of the respect a lot of people have given you.

$MAVERICK$

>Sorry to tell you but you
>are going to be the
>laughing stock of MM for
>a long time.

haha someone bit off a little more than they could chew after reading all this plus the other posts sounds like someone let their bulldog mouth overrun their little chihuahua ass

"Bare Down for the 8, And nod for the
Gate"
Hit the Dirt, dust off ur ass, Grab ur
hat, and tip it to the crowd

I was going to watch the World Series tonight.......but this thread is better. I am sorry I enjoyed this one so much........but I did........one mans Hindenberg is another mans cheap thrill I guess.........

Well, this was entertaining. I need a "signature" and am leaning towards a quote by this feller so I can keep his memory alive now that he has "passed on" from MM. RIP.

Here is the problem with the whole ordeal. I would assume Cole got a gifted/transferred LO tag, probably did shoot the bull, and had zero malice of forethought in doing so.

I seriously doubt that he had any idea what he did was illegal in the state of Wyoming. It certainly speaks to that suggestion by virtue of the fact he posted the story and pictures on the world wide web. I can see how this could happen and don't think it really requires being tarred and feathered.

Here is where I see the bigger problem. Cole was called out, informed of the error, and went to great lengths to discredit anyone accusing him of doing what he now indicates he did indeed do. I personally can excuse an unwitting game violation. What becomes damn difficult to excuse is that Cole blatantly LIED about it. He should of either kept his mouth shut or told the truth. Being able to tell the truth even when it hurts says a lot about a mans character...and in this case, tells me more negative then what the lie was intended to cover up.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My best guess is this Tard shot a bull on his cousin's... uncle's...grandma's tag. Then was stupid enough to claim it was his tag, and then lied his way out to the warden.

I shot a Yeti on a landowner tag in Alaska! I lost the camera with all the pictures on the hike out of the wilderness but the hide and skull are at the taxidermist. Of course, I can't share the taxidermist name since that would encourage a break-in. I would post a picture of the hide and skull but a well-known magazine had me sign an agreement not to release any post-kill pictures until the article runs. You either believe me or not and I do not have time for your jealousy of my awesomeness.

"I was gifted a LO tag by a rancher I met in town the first week I moved up to Wyoming"-Coloradoboy

Ya i think that was just an 80 year old athabascan woman that you shot ther Outdoors. When i lived there we just called them Tundra Wookies.

You people amaze me. It pisses me off more and more every time i read the bullshit you drama queens come up with and accuse me of i cannot peacefully leave. If i am really a criminal why am i not in jail? Two game wardens came over to my house. It ended with a hand shake and an apology. Not hand cuffs and jail. There is no damn investigation and there is nothing to investigate furthermore. In simpler terms you people are fictional in my life as i am in yours. I do not need to explain myself to any of you. You are a person behind a keyboard not a person in front of my face. You all have zero involvement in my personal life and thats how it will say. If you cannot respect that and leave things alone and worry about yourselves instead of taking shots at someone you truly do not know on any sort of personal scale i do not know what to tell you other than i hope you feel pretty high and mighty behind that screen attacking an innocent person who shares the same passion for the sport you do.

LOL. You realize that people are calling you a poacher because the story you posted was ILLEGAL? And yet you have stood fast to your original story. Would be no different than if I posted a photo of a big buck and said I killed him on winter range in January, and then got pissed that people called me a poacher.

You're right Colorado boy. You do not have to give anyone here an explanation. But you did. And when you did you lied. As I already said on your behalf I don't think you knowingly or with malice of forethought broke the law. But something was not up to snuff and then you lied to cover for it. Now you want to deflect the blame to anyone who called you on the carpet.

Again, I can easily see how you could have mistakenly violated the law. What I can't see is how you can tell a bald face lie to cover that. If you would like, and need to be told to your face you are a liar then I'm your huckleberry.

Why don't you just admit you effed the donkey here, then you lied about it, and apologize for acting like an a$$hat. You may be able to salvage your reputation yet if you man up.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-12 AT 03:02AM (MST)[p]Well said 1911.Coloradoboy ,you have said you were done with MM about 20 times ,A little advice ,DONT GO AWAY MAD ,JUST GO AWAY.By the way ,were you the guy who used to use the screen name "TIMBERHUNTER" or are you "BOWHUNTING WITH A RIFLE"???????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom