All over but the wait...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Assuming things went according to plan the drawing should be about complete. Our fates for the year are sealed. It's just a matter of patiently :) waiting until Friday afternoon when results should be posted.

May the force be with you all.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I kinda need to know too cause since I pulled a utah tag I didn't expect so if I get more than one nevada tag I won't be going squirrel shooting next week.

It is a long 48 hours, but if I draw zero, I'm still on cloud nine drawing a desert bighorn last year....should be done from the taxidermist in another 4 weeks :)
Good luck !!

Ed

NDOW please be my friend

I didn't draw anything in Utah. I will be checking every few hours until I see the results posted. I work Friday night, and I think I will have some computer work to do between three and five. If I don't draw in Nevada I will try for a cow elk tag in Utah and go fill the freezer on the Wasatch with my brothers ($200).

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

RE: Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

Well 1:30 am ...nothing!
I say 11 am they post.. banks hits after 5 pm..
good luck!
Jester

Last year results were posted just after 4pm and 3pm the year before! Good luck

Results were posted at 4:15 last year. I was on the bus ride home from work haha. It's really nerve racking looking up results on a phone. The tiny screen makes you see things that really aren't there!!!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom