American Problem

What is it the result of? I'd say the failed " melting pot " experiment. what would have prevented it? a homogenous society .

Most of our mass violence is either race or superstition driven. eliminate those factors and you fixed the problem.

What can we do about it? nothing.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Blacks killing blacks is a culture problem not an American problem. look at Africa if you need proof .

Maybe the OP cares but we don't let's be honest. we don't even care if they get unleaded water or not.

The American problem on everyone's mind is religious extremists mainly ragheads. and the race based violence we saw last night in Dallas. what if everytime a cop shoots a black justified or not we have black panthers unload on whites for revenge? that is a problem we all care about.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>Blacks killing blacks is a culture
>problem not an American problem.
> look at Africa if
>you need proof .
>
>Maybe the OP cares but
>we don't let's be honest.
>we don't even care if
>they get unleaded water or
>not.
>
>The American problem on everyone's mind
>is religious extremists mainly ragheads.
> and the race based
>violence we saw last
>night in Dallas.
>what if everytime a cop
>shoots a black justified or
>not we have black panthers
>unload on whites for revenge?
> that is a problem
>we all care about.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
if the black panthers start shooting whites the term buck hunting will have a new meaning.

440 is right on with this one. Look no further than Africa. It's slowly coming to America, and I don't believe there is anything we can do to stop it. Waring/killing is in their dna. And he's correct that more people have been killed over religion than anything else, period.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom