Amish Mafia

>Are ANY reality shows real?

Sister wives.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've watched several episodes and I've come to the conclusion that my youngest daughter could kick the ##### out of any of these guys. It's ridiculous...but a good watch if you want a good laugh.

M'Balz Es Hari

Amish Mafia is so GAY! Its fake, staged and scripted. You would think that if they were going to "fake" reality like this, they'd get some decent actors...

I'd like to see them show up at my house and shoot out my car window with a shotgun.

First seasoned seemed somewhat realistic and parts of it plausible but the second season was very scripted. I can't watch it any more.

If even 10% of that series is real then I have a 400" typical muley on my wall in my basement.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Well.....I THOUGHT it was real, till the guy said..."Luca Brazzi sleeps with the carrots"

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

I watched last nights episode and it looks like Levi is in some serious trouble. He's got his own maple syrup business and he's hiding it from the Amish community. OMG! He should be shunned.

I can't watch a show like this with a straight face. The black, Amish guy pretending to walk out on a "producer" interview when he's asked about what happened to Steve, Levi's enforcer? Really? It was totally scripted....just like everything else in the show. I love when the midget guy goes and steals Levi's trash, off of the front porch mind you, for Merlin to discover that Levi is being shady. This show is horrible.....

I would have rather spent that time pulling my pork....

M'Balz Es Hari

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom