Ammo Galore!

slamdunk

Al's Sporting Goods at University Mall in Orem has the most ammunition I've seen in a very long time!
9mm & 223 on pallets and shelves were well stocked with other various loads.
Everything except what I was looking for of course, 6.5 PRC Hornaday Match.
Things are looking up!
20210903_134200.jpg

20210903_133729.jpg

20210903_133717.jpg

That would be fine, and I'm sure they would kill the game deader than dead - but, they aren't showing up in 6MM Rem, 7 Rem Mag, 280, or 300 RUM that we are looking for!!!

That would be fine, and I'm sure they would kill the game deader than dead - but, they aren't showing up in 6MM Rem, 7 Rem Mag, 280, or 300 RUM that we are looking for!!!
Well Blank,
Some of us like to tinker with our bullets. Besides, I'm sure they aren't producing your calibers because you drew a MUZZY tag! ;)
If you buy me a die set for any of those, I'd roll you whatever you need!

Well Blank, I don't know what to tell you on that, but I saw plenty of RUM and other standard calibers on the shelves.
My post wasn't meant to please everyone, but I like to think my cup is half full.
I used to live in IF, if anyone will get your desired calibers, it'll be The Gun Shop. They seem to pull rabbits out of hats before the big chains do.
Good luck!

I'm not worried, but I would like to see the manufacturers start sending some stuff out, instead of just advertising new makes and models in every magazine out there. And you sir (LBH) are correct, as 3 of my trophy tags this year are all muzzleloader (UT, ID, KS). The 300 RUM is the only one I don't reload for, as it is not a high volume shooter for me.

Sure, why not?

My Dillon makes short work of pistol ammo.

I also change my own oil and process my own animals. How about you?
Why
Sure, why not?

My Dillon makes short work of pistol ammo.

I also change my own oil and process my own animals. How about you?
Why would I change my own oil if I can afford to have someone else do it and make more money during the process of getting my oil changed?

I’d like to get some 22 shells for my kids,hopefully ammo gets back to shelves most places ?

Why

Why would I change my own oil if I can afford to have someone else do it and make more money during the process of getting my oil changed?
Why? because it's what men do. Be honest,
you aren't making money with the time it takes to get your oil done, you're getting your fingernails done at the salon.

Don’t be mad because you are flipping burgers and getting $12 an hour.
If I'm only getting $12 an hour flipping burgers then I am getting screwed. Lots of places are starting at $15 an hour.

I actually do have a burger broiler that is a duel conveyor so just stack 'em up and it does it all. No flipping involved. The same brand Burger King and Carl's Jr. use; It's for sale on KSL if you're interested ;) Nieco JF62 and I'll make you a great deal. You could make at least $12.50 an hour with it, and you won't break a nail.

down the road gutter:eek: No seriously I have a 55 gallon drum I put it in. I have a couple friends with oil burning heaters in their shops and it goes to fuel those.
I used to change mine until there was no way to dispose of it. The local landfill used to take it for $5, and then they quit. By the time you take it to an auto parts store after changing it yourself, might as well pay someone to do it in half the time...

This thread has gotten off the original post. However, Jiffy lubes and Walmart's take your old oil for no charge.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom