An Illustration

I will prepare the enlighten post to be expected from Dude, the contrarian:

You know Caelk, it is not a matter of being hot, it is more a matter of having a serious lack of cool air. And You know that is becasue of global warming, which you know comes from humans' excessive emmissions of greenhouse gas, like all the gas hogs they drive. Which you know is George Bush's fault, like when he lied to the American people and single handedly started the unwanted Iraq war for oil and now look at the prices of gas. So that is why the republicans are going to lose the white house to a black liberal, who I do not necessarily like, but he is better than that old McCain. Well I am not sure I can say for sure he is better than McCain, but since you seemed to be a right wing conservative, for the moment it is my position that he is better than McCain. So when it comes right down to it, the republicans deserve what they are going to get this year.

Great!!! Now that you took care if that, we do not have to hear from old forked tongue himself.

RELH

It's also the longest day of the year and each day gets shorter and is another day closer to winter.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

What's wrong with that? fall is the best time of year and it comes before winter which is second best.

You girls drink some more kool aid and go back to your giggling now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom