Anger issues.

What a Beta male, likely has pronouns in his signature line. You suppose they stood behind him because lots of Dems want to “defund the police”?

He probably drives an EV and goes to climate protests too.

Can you imagine what will happen if Trump wins in November?
I would love to see Trump win if for no other reason they to watch the left explode.
I am starting to doubt Trump can win.
There is some genuine reports that the dems are registering illegals in Michigan, Pennsylvania and other Democrat controlled swing states, and it will make it almost impossible for Trump to win these swing states.

I would love to see Trump win if for no other reason they to watch the left explode.
I am starting to doubt Trump can win.
There is some genuine reports that the dems are registering illegals in Michigan, Pennsylvania and other Democrat controlled swing states, and it will make it almost impossible for Trump to win these swing states.
Yep, it’s not being reported but the numbers are easy to look up and it’s just getting started. I was listening to a podcast where they were talking about the numbers of “newly” registered voters. There is absolutely no way they will let Trump win! Just like 2020, the fix is in and voting laws will be changed once again to skew towards the dems. Who do you suppose are these “new” voters?

1712206840205.png

Yep, it’s not being reported but the numbers are easy to look up and it’s just getting started. I was listening to a podcast where they were talking about the numbers of “newly” registered voters. There is absolutely no way they will let Trump win! Just like 2020, the fix is in and voting laws will be changed once again to skew towards the dems. Who do you suppose are these “new” voters?

View attachment 141676
The Democrat's and even alot of Republicans say you can't rig a election of 150 million voters.
But they don't take in account that they only needed to rig a small handful of states and in 2020 Biden won 3 important ones Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania by what most would call essentially a tie.
It litttererly came down to less than 50 thousand votes.
How many pepoles identity is stolen every day (millions)
How often are we hearing some of the most secure electronic sites are being hacked (weekly)
It is more crazy for pepole to say the election could not be stolen than for people to say the election was stolen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom