Another 200+

Tristate

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-14 AT 03:37PM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]How many 200 inch deer can the Wade Lemon team find in a season? I don't know for sure but this is getting impressive. Joe smoked this 220 inch toad two days into rifle season. He had his brother there to lend a hand. Congrats fellas. Keep Killin'!

[!--
2vmt6o8.jpg

--]

It sure is a dandy looking buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

DW,

I do not ask for discounts or kickbacks or any fiscal compensation for referrals in this industry. That is one thing that has set me apart. I back honest businessmen that are gentleman. Maybe oral favors is the business you are used to but some people out here in this world actually get ahead with work. Wade Lemon is one of them. I will keep posting the successes of him and the men that work for him. I am not sorry that it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Elkun,

I didn't buy the tag. As a NR of the state I diligently applied in Utah for 20 years to put myself in a position to draw it!!

JD

RE: Another 200

There's a lot of hate on this forum!! I want to comment on my experience with The Wade Lemon group. I don't think you'll find a better group of young men to work with on a hunt. I've been traveling west to hunt for close to 40 years, some of them guided but most DIY. It was clear in my mind that hiring an outfitter for a Henry Mountain tag was THE best option for me. By the time I make a couple of scouting trips, buy the extra equipment you need to hunt a remote area not to mention the extra time away from family and job it was less costly to go this route. Regarding choosing an outfitter unless you've used them before you will always second guess your decision right up to the time you pull the trigger and hopefully not after. No regrets whatsover, as I said great group of guys!! I only hope I can draw another quality tag in my lifetime to book with them again...

JD

jdan, Don't be mislead by the comments from a few of the guys here. By and large, most of us feel free to speak our minds and sometimes that can lead to out of line comments. For the most part, it's a good place full of good guys who like nothing better than to appreciate a picture of a huge buck taken by one of us!

Congratulations on your Monster Muley, he's a Dandy!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Congrats Jdan! It is good to see guys like yourself and the other ole boy that tristate posted on here with your success photos. Wade and Kalan Lemon and their guides Gunner and Bowdy Steele are a great group. You in my opinion nailed it on the head. By the time someone put's a cost to the travel, time away from work, and extra equipment scouting on one's own. The bill will run up and even surpass the cost of hiring a top quality outfitter and guides. Besides Jdan after waiting 20 years for the opportunity of a lifetime a guys got to pull all the punches and leave as little as possible to chance. There is always going to be "Jealous Haters" but there is also those that are "Envious". Myself I choose to be Envious. Congrats

Sounds and looks like u made the right decision for yourself joe! Congrats on a great buck! And to have yer brother with ya made it a special hunt I'm sure!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-14 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]Thanks to all for the positive comments. I only wish everyone that loves hunting muleys could experience a hunt on that mountain, it is special. While on my hunt there were a lot of people traveling the roads looking for deer for themselves, a guided hunter or a friend. Everyone stopped and chatted, everyone had a smile on their face and when it was over I sure hope they all got the buck they were looking for!

Joe

tell us joe with out paying wade would you have killed that deer?? I have no problems with guides. but people who do what wade and mossey do. is a slap in the face to real hunters and guides, just my 2 cents worth. and as long as tristate and others try and make them look good, ill try and show the truth .

Would I have killed a great buck , yes no doubt in my mind. Would I have killed that one, No. Paul, I just sent you my phone number, give me a call and I'll give you all the details.

Joe

GREAT buck. Kalan was my guide on the Henries back in 2010 when he was guiding for Mossback. That guy is a mule. He worked his butt off for me and we ended up with a great buck. I hired Kalan again this past year for my archery Boulder elk tag and had an experience of a lifetime with them again. I blew my opportunity at a bull that ended up scoring 447". I thought I had the elk hunting down but I can't believe what I learned from these guides. What I learned from these guys about elk hunting was worth the money spent whether I would've gotten an elk or not. Top notch guys in my opinion.

Elkun,

Maybe you would like me to post your pm you sent me so people can know "the truth" about you.

Nobody is buying your hateful jive about Wade Lemon.

Have another glass of Haterade.

the one about the wall of death and kept killing, go for it,,,i don't hate wade or any one like him. they make a living off, want a bees like you.you pay them for the skills you will never have, and that's fine, but dont put a picture of a monster buck and say you got him, you didnt they did , and sold the glory to you, just for once be man enough to admit that,..founder will most liky kick me off for this poste if he does I would miss seeing the real hunters on here, ,. you know the ones, the ones you try so hard to be!!

I like all these wild accusations about what you know I am. Or what other people are. Are there people who shoot better than me? Yep! They shoot better than you too. Are there people that can glass better than me? Yep! They can glass better than you too. Was I killing mule deer before I ever booked a hunt with anyone? Yep! Can i kill deer on my own? I do it almost every year. Am I as good of a hunter as you? I don't know and i don't care. I hunt to play the game, not to stroke my fragile Internet ego against a bunch of strangers that I think are beneath me. You are on some EMOTIONALY driven crusade like a little girl.

You think you are going to somehow wake up one day and everyone will hate people that go on hunts with Wade Lemon just like you do because you invested day after day calling people pieces of sh!t on the Internet. Is that even remotely sane? Are you in control of your own mental faculties in the slightest?

Elkun.....to say that any hunter that books a guide is less of a hunter than you is just straight up pure ignorance. I have respected you as a hunter and taken some great advise from you over the years on MM but that comment is just plain stupid.

BIG case of little man syndrome. Theres more than one way to hunt elkun. You do not define what is right and wrong. You seem overly , almost obsessively consumed with hate for those who kill bigger animals than you and don't do it with a hand thrown spear blind folded in the backcountry??? WTF - get over yourself.

Man the things people say on here are very depressing especially from "elkhun". your flat out embarrassing yourself on here. I am by far not that best hunter and neither are you. But elkhun you have to sit down and figure out what is up your A$$ and pull it out. Worry about yourself and not what other people do with there own time and money. And that goes to all other tards out there that hate on other hunters, guides and outfitters. have some respect for others that share common interests and hobbies that you do. You may not like there choices or whatever but there is no need to be a child about it. Grow up! or get off the mountain and stay home on your computer from now on so nobody has to come across the pathetic loser you are making of yourself on here. :) have a nice day! one more thing. whoever shot that massive buck good job! i hope one day i will have that chance with a guide or without! its my choice and nobody elses.

After watching the circus for the first two days, there isn't a 200" on the mountain that is safe. When the mountain looks like walmart parking lot on the day after thanksgiving, it makes it hard for the average guy to even get on the mountain to hunt..
I watched how they hunted this buck and a 39" non typical, if all guided hunts are like this, I will stick with going solo. Not saying they did any illegal activities, but to me it's not hunting.

Having 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, or whatever "guides" running around looking for bucks for some POS with money who couldn't find a buck himself to save his life on arguably the richest trophy Mule deer unit in the world is F-ing gay.

Is that explained enough for you?

How many 200" bucks can thay find? A better question is, besides some douch from TexASS, Who the hell cares?????

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-14 AT 09:27AM (MST)[p]>Having 3, 5, 10, 20, 50,
>100, or whatever "guides" running
>around looking for bucks for
>some POS with money who
>couldn't find a buck himself
>to save his life on
>arguably the richest trophy Mule
>deer unit in the world
>is F-ing gay.
>
>Is that explained enough for you?
>
>
>
>How many 200" bucks can thay
>find? A better question is,
>besides some douch from TexASS,
>Who the hell cares?????

+1000 (Yep, I'm back after 7 weeks in Wyoming and our camp took a 330" bull, a B&C antelope, and 2 nice 4x4 mulies all DIY and just for the price of gas to get out there and back!!!)

Deer madness,

I know. I just love that government math though. You never have to become good at math as long as your paycheck is guaranteed by other people's money. It doesn't just make people bad at math it helps make some of them very self-righteous. I am glad topgun got to go kill some critters on a cheaper budget. But I understand there is more than the price of gas involved.

Of course I had an injury and wasn't up to snuff for hunting, but it cost plenty just for fuel and decent camp food. I had point when I left Utah or else I would never have another out of state hunt. More power to those that do it though.

My heck, why is that some of you have to say the things you do? A real shame. Someone has success, and some will find whatever they can to ruin it in an effort to......I guess justify their lack of success????? I don't get it.
Why you need to care if someone uses a guide or not, or a bow or not, or a scope or not, or an atv or not, beats me.

It's fine for all to have their own opinion, but you don't always have to share it, especially when you know that all you're doing is hurting other people. Like I said, I think people do it because they can't build themselves up, so they try to bring others down. Just a shame.

I was asked to remove the photo, so now no one else gets to enjoy seeing the buck. I'll be honest with those of you who always share your crappy, rude opinions.......I'd rather you go away, leave the site if that's what you're all about. We can live without your knowledge, input, advice and all else if in order to get that we also have to tolerate this side of you. I'd rather you fix your problem and stay and be a positive participant on this site, but...........

That's what I have to add. It's just a shame how some people are, but unfortunately, that's how some people roll. It's part of our world in every area and it's definitely something I've always had to work around with this site.

I still remember after I killed my first 200 inch buck 20+ years ago, I had a friend say, "Well, if I could afford to drive to southern Utah and hunt, I'd kill one like that too". Some people making excuses for their lack of success at the expense of others, has probably always existed and always will.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

RE: R E: Another 200

Elkun, then who's the problem with, me? Because I asked Brian to pull the photo. None of you know me or anything about me yet you're quick to criticize. I drew a great tag, hired an outfitter and killed a big buck, that's it! Best thing was my brother was with me, I wanted my son there but he couldn't join us because he just started a new job. I never claimed to be a great hunter, I just love to hunt. I didn't buy the tag I drew it, I put myself in a position to get the tag because I diligently applied for 20 years to draw it. For the past 30 plus years we've traveled west from Illinois each fall to hunt. For the past 10 years my friends and I have taken our sons and we've harvested plenty of elk and mule deer on DIY hunts. I think we've paid our dues it was time for for one of us to kill a big one. It was an opportune time to draw for me,I recently put a couple of kids through college and am now in a position to hire a guide, so I did. My Henry buck will go on the wall next to the others killed by my son and I. He may be the biggest but he isn't any more of a trophy then the others.

jd

Jd hey I unfortunately read this a few hours to late this evening. Founder pulled the pic. I assume you requested that? Don't let a few get the best of you. Can you start a new thread on the deer forum and post your pic? Ask founder to nix elkun if he tries to hijack your post and let us enjoy in your success. I too shot a 200" plus buck this year but when I got him all posing for a handsome pic found out my batteries were dead. Anyway big bucks are cool plain and simple.

Jdan,

I see no need for your last post. I understand why you did it. I find it sad that a man is badgered until he has to justify his actions to an unknown few. I don't care about your resume of hunting and applying for hunts. I am just happy to see a free man outdoors playing the game he wants to and winning. Please do not hide your future successes from us no matter how big or small. Although there are some childish people here there are plenty of men who will stand with you regardless of the circumstances of your hunt. Last I hope your sons job works out and he remembers to take his old dad and uncle on his greatest hunting adventure.

>Yes I had a Henry's tag
>this year, yes I killed
>a big buck, and yes
>I did it all on
>my own..

Excellent congrats. Now please start a thread , with pics, and inform us of your hunting ethics and views over there. I can't wait to read about it.

There are a lot of people who will never do a guided hunt. Some because they don't want to, some because they can't afford to. My last two bucks were on guided hunts. I didn't hire a guide, it came with the CWMU tags I drew. But the fact that they were guided, doesn't make me, or any other guided hunter a wannabe hunter. I would put my knowledge and skilled up against anybody. Is it an advantage to a hunter to hire a guide that knows the areas better? Sure is. How does that affect the guy that doesn't even have a tag? It don't.

If you hunted the Henrys by your self and killed a great buck, good for you in fulfilling your dream. I'm sure it was challenge because of all the eyes on the mountain. But those hunters with guides also have competition with other guides and hunters. Their client hired them to increase the odds of killing a trophy animal. They in turn use as many guys as they need to get it done.

I have a friend that drew the henrys. He hired a guide and they helped him kill a trophy class buck, and he killed a beautiful buck. Would he have killed a buck that big without a guide? Nobody can answer that. Does that make him less of a hunter because he maximized his odds? Absolutely not. 3 or 4 years ago he drew a sheep tag in NV, droves out there hunted and killed his sheep, unguided. He know how to hunt and can.

You guys that are complaining about wannabe hunters maximizing their chances by hiring guides, never bought a nice spotting scope, a better pair of binos, a nicer rifle and scope, to maximize your odds, right? Get over it already. You don't know that guy or his ability, and his success did not affect you or your abilities 1 bit. There were 25 or so rifle tags for the henrys. I am sure there were more than 30 200 inch bucks there on the opener. If you didn't kill one it was because of a lack of effort on your part, not because of the effort of theirs.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-14 AT 10:59AM (MST)[p]elkun, the problem IS with you. As I said, it's just crappy for you, or anyone, to put someone down and try to ruin their day because they didn't make the hunt as sporting as you think you would have. I'm sure that there are hunters out there who make their hunts far more challenging than you do yours, and if they ripped you for shooting a deer with a rifle when they're only an archery hunter, I'd be saying the same thing to them.
There's so many things in the hunting world that can improve the chance of harvesting an animal....... a guide, scope sight rifle, a high speed bow, binoculars, rangefinder, ATV, 4-wheel drive truck, a higher quality tag, a pair of boots, warm socks, etc. I could go on for hours.
Even if you went out bare naked and harvested a monster muley in Antarctica with your bare hands, it would still be rude and crappy to try and ruin someone else's success because your hunt was more challenging.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

....there are muleys in Antarctica??.....cool

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Founder, its yer ship and yer the captain. Get rid of a couple of these d-bags and make it known some of this garbage doesn't fly. Things will change...

Darkcloud, You were on your own. Too bad you didn't have any friends or family with you to enjoy the experience. Must have been lonely out there camping by yourself.

When I had the Henries tag it was me, my dad, my two brothers and my guide. Our group was about a fourth the size of all the other "do it yourselfers".

When I was a boy I watched a movie with some great advice.....

a young rabbit was counseled by an elder.....

"If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Couldn't say it better Brian.

Same ole crap. Tear someone else down to try to feel better about yourself.

Some of these guys need to get a life.

My family was there, had a great time. I just don't see why every tag holder needs 15 buddies to help kill a big buck on the Henry's. It's pretty sad I saw more spotters and guides then tag holders. I even saw more people in 2 days then I did in 6 days on the general season deer with my wife and son. To say I have no friends?????? I think that they were all hunting their areas for deer, with their family. My son was also there, right next to me when I pulled the trigger. I have plenty of friends and we hunt together all the time, I just don't need everybody I know with me to ensure I shoot a 212" buck instead of a 209" buck.
Like I said before, the guides didn't do anything illegal, but I like to hunt without the circus train in front and behind me. If the buck isn't a new world record then a couple of inches means nothing to me. My buck is the largest buck I have shot and is right at the magical 200" mark, that was my goal and I made it. He has 7" bases and carries his mass all the way up. 30" wide, 28" main beams, massive deep forks, 3 1/2" eye guards, and one 2" cheater on his left side. He was killed within a mile of bull creek pass, not too far from everybody else.
I have nothing against going guided, I never said it was bad. I just know what I saw is not for me. The bucks they killed are great bucks, congrats to the hunters.
As far as the picture of the buck, great buck, post it up again. Nothing to be ashamed of. My original post was not to bash anyone using a guide, I said that nothing over 200" had a prayer with that many eyes watching.
Also, if any of you remember, I asked about a guide on here months ago, I got many responses. I decided to do it on my own, and not because of the money. I spent more for my hunt then the guided hunters, buying a new side x side and trailer just for the hunt. I actually had more fun scouting all summer with my family, then I did on the hunt. I will take memories all summer long over a 2 day memory of 1 deer any day of the week. And that's why I didn't go guided.
I also got more excited watching my 13 year old son shoot his big 4 point on a general tag, then me shooting mine.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-14 AT 09:07PM (MST)[p]Darkcloud.

Never said you didn't have any friends. You said you did it on your own, I assumed you were alone. I'm glad your son was with you, congrats on a great buck.

jd

Tough to post pictures on here anymore! I took a typical 4 point buck in Utah last year that grossed 206+ & another buck in Nevada this year that was a 6 x 5 that grossed 206 even. Both with a bow! I wish Founder would stop ALL the negative Bull ##### so a guy could post photos & stories on here without all the DRAMA that follows! David

The self righteous, my way is the only way Douche bags on this site, have nothing better to do then drag others down to make themselves feel better. Hey, it's not our fault you idiots were born with an incredibly small brain and penis and you try to compensate. It's genetic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go out and shoot an animal from 1,000 yards just to piss you jack wagons off.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Hey Utards, no wonder you're all hated by all states that surround Utah. Keep on gang hunting!
Fire away! Dry_douch, we all know you'll miss or shoot it's lower jaw off like what 99% of you Utards do. You seem like a real expert on small penis syndrome, must come from extensive personal experience.

Shotgun,

Your mother didn't seem to mind the size!

Here's an idea... if people want to use a guide, hunt private, public, the moon. Who gives a #####. Hunt the way you want and enjoy it and let others do the same.

FYI shotgun, I hunt mostly by myself or with one other. I don't care to go guided or gang hunt. I don't need help and enjoy the mountain alone. But i don't fault those that do enjoy guided hunts, private land or bringing friends and family down when they draw a great tag. The "my way is the only way" mentality from some idiots on this site is amazing.

Tell your mother I said hi.

I believe Founder is 100% correct here, Hunt the way you do and accept that others hunt the way they do.

Jdan said, "Darkcloud, You were on your own. Too bad you didn't have any friends or family with you to enjoy the experience. Must have been lonely out there camping by yourself."

At first i thought that he might be being sarcastic with those comments but it appears that he was serious. To me, being with Family and Friends is for the Holidays, Birthdays, camping trips, maybe some fishing. Hunting, not so much.

My perfect hunt would be with one other guy that we have hunted many times together and know each other like a book. We have confidence in each other to be able to handle alone about anything that might possibly come up on a hunt but at the same time, know that we could count on each other if something terrible was to happen.

That said as being my "best" way to go, the second best way to hunt for me is by myself. Few guys can go for a month or more and hunt several states like i like to do. Few guys will want to stay in a spot just because i like the looks of the area even though seeing few deer. I myself don't like to group hunt because there is often one or two guys that i just don't feel it's safe being around for one reason or another. I'd much rather hunt off by myself than with somebody i'm going to be worrying about or don't have full confidence in.

Jdan, Good on you if that's what you like doing but don't at all feel sorry for the guy going it alone out there. Those solo hunts are and can be very rewarding, and for me, there is plenty of year left over to get together with the family.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Some of my favorite hunts are where I help someone else kill a great animal. Normally I get all the enjoyment I normally get from playing the game and being outdoors. Then if my friend succeeds I get some work to do. A lot of times I feel a lot less pressure if I am the spotter/helper and not the trigger man also. Plus I just feel good when my friend or brother or son achieve their goal. Believe it or not I get the good feeling all over again when I mount the trophy for them.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-14 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-14 AT 10:57?PM (MST)

>I believe Founder is 100% correct
>here, Hunt the way you
>do and accept that others
>hunt the way they do.

Great concept! So does that mean, as an archer, I can go back to hunting deer statewide? And my grandson can hunt anywhere in the Southern Region with a rifle next year? Does that mean we're going to stop the ongoing proposals to shorten the seasons, restrict antler configurations to 3 point or better, increase deer buck to doe ratios or bull elk age classifications by cutting permits, adding more LE units, increasing conservation permits, closing roads during hunting seasons, etc.? Does that mean napkin meetings and the self-appointed groups that come out of those meetings are going to be dissolved?

Remember, that door swings both ways!

The problems I have with these high-profile trophy hunts are:

1) They overshadow other hunts that are more difficult and interesting, but because they didn't end with a world class trophy animal, we seldom read or hear about them or we pay little attention to them if they are written or told.

2) They produce false expectations and/or impressions, especially with the non-hunting public. Hunters who have been around awhile know what it's like to come up empty-handed or with a younger animal that doesn't have the genetics or time to grow big antlers or horns, but many new hunters and the non-hunting public see only the trophies and view hunters as ONLY trophy hunters. And, for some of them, it leaves a bad taste in their mouth, especially of there is a lot of money involved.

3) They end up in the RAC, Wildlife Board, Mule Deer Planning Committee, Elk Planning Committee, and Legislature meeting discussions and they drive policies that affect other types of hunting. And thus, we end up with policies that force the majority of hunters to change the way they hunt simply because those who have a financial interest and/or trophy only mentality think all hunters should hunt like them or should want to.

I personally have no problem with the hunts themselves and congratulate the hunter and the guides on a job well done. That's an amazing animal. But please leave it here on the internet and in hunting magazines. I don't want it driving social policy changes that affect the way I hunt.

lol, i think that you read into my words, just a tiny little bit more than what they intended to be.

Nobody is saying that anybody has to like the changes that have come down the pike, i don't like many of those changes from the way it was myself as it has changed my own opportunities greatly.

Some of my opportunity lost has been taken by another guy out there with deeper pockets and a thicker wallet than mine. That's just how our game has evolved. A Man would be a fool if he's happy or content about this happening to himself.

The issue, the direction this thread has evolved and what i was saying in those words is not about spilt milk though, it's about berating a individual who comes here to share his pic's and hunt with us and gets blasted for his efforts.

Spilt milk is tough to get back in the jug. Don't blast a guy with pic's and a story to share who has, in whatever way for whatever reason, taken advantage of making his hunt, a better or more pleasant opportunity for himself different from our own.

Joey

shotgun1

If you are older than 10 years old I would be surprised.

What a trashy pile of junk you just blurted out of your pie hole.
Some of you guys are unreal......and so immature. You need to learn when to shut up bud!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-14 AT 05:03AM (MST)[p]>shotgun1
>
>If you are older than 10
>years old I would be
>surprised.
>
>
>What a trashy pile of junk
>you just blurted out of
>your pie hole.
>Some of you guys are unreal......and
>so immature. You
>need to learn when to
>shut up bud!
>
>"The penalty good men pay for
>indifference to public affairs is
>to be ruled by evil
>men." - Plato

Like I said, the door swings both ways!

The apparent immaturity raises it's ugly head on both sides of this conversation.

hey guys, guess what this year I killed a really nice 4 point that scored 175 give or take a inch, and my dad and brother guided me to my beautiful buck, I know the country because its where I grew up but because I live so far away from there I didn't know where the deer were at. So please all of those negative folks out there I am begging you to rip into me and tell me im worth nothing because I was guided to the biggest buck ive shot in my life so far, jd I hope this will get them off your back for a while!

>sorry tristate I hope they get
>off your back now!

No worries and no rest for the wicked. Congrats on your deer. :D

I do not understand why people get so fricken upset over someone else's hunting style. As long as its legal, why do you give a dam.
I don't like the large groups posing behind an animal (hired or friends) and am not the type to hire a guide. However, I don't think its ok to belittle someone that does.
For example, I would never shoot a zebra (too much like a pet horse to me) however they are an impressive animal and couldn't care less that someone else shoots one.

Another example is does a person that still hunt's get is panties tied up in knots when he talks to a guy that sits and glasses all day?
The differences are endless between hunters, just because someone hunts differently doesn't mean they are any less of a person/hunter. Everyone has a reason for hunting the way they do, again as long as its legal how does it affect you?

If you don't agree keep your mouth shut, enjoy the pic and move on.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

I say keep the high profile hunts. I have the following reasons:

1. They raise a lot of money for wildlife.

2. They allow everyone that wants too...to have a chance to drop some cash and get an awesome buck.

3. They help drive an industry...hunting...that I love....

I could think of more....but come on guys....get over it.

I'm no rocket scientist or master of prob & stats, but it would seem the best way to find big deer is to put a lot of eyes on the mountain looking for big deer whether it's hired out or family/friends. It's not like they're behind every bush and a person can't be in 2 places at once. It's human nature to want the best bang for your buck. Great buck jdan, Congrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom