Another $fw WB member

That's LadyShooter & She Is A Friend Of Mine!

So Don't Start Any Of Your BS Hossy!:D

Don't know her, BUTTTT....... "Fundraiser for $fw" is just a smidge concerning for those who don't like 500 something "conservation tags", or, for ever getting $fw off the gov teet or that think perhaps guides/outfitters shouldn't outrank ordinary hunter.

Like I Said Hossy!

Don't Start No BS With Her!

I'm Perty Sure She Isn't Liable For All The Bad Things You Keep Posting!

Your Memory Must Be Even Shorter Than Mine Or Even You'd Remember Her!

Don't know her, BUTTTT....... "Fundraiser for $fw" is just a smidge concerning for those who don't like 500 something "conservation tags", or, for ever getting $fw off the gov teet or that think perhaps guides/outfitters shouldn't outrank ordinary hunter.

I Think You Should Take It To His Office!

THE KING Might Need A Drink Once In a While!

I actually don't remember, but I remember arguing about whether to leave his beer on the side of the road or if he wanted me to bring it to his office.

For some unknown reason, he didn't want me at his office

I don’t even remember that conversation, but if there was a bet involved, of course I won! If I’m wagering on something, people ought to pay attention to what I’m saying. And in Whoopi’s case, he ought to pay attention all the time!

I forgive you of your debt, Hoss. I’m like the federal government and am very charitable. You are no longer saddled with that albatross around your neck. Sleep well tonight.

As for the new board members, I don’t know them and don’t have an opinion about them yet. I hope they are able to reverse a very troubling trend the previous board started (or re-started?) of completely disregarding DWR recommendations that had been vetted not only through professionals and experts in the Division, but also the public. This last board pretty much gave everyone the middle finger any time they wanted. The problem is the ring leader of that is still on the Board. And he’s still got a puppet or two remaining. These two may stand up to that practice. I hope they will. I’ll be watching to find out!

So?

THE KING Doesn't Remember LadyShooter Either?

JUDAS!

I'll Admit My Memory Only Remembers What It Wants To!

But Come On Guys!

Now I'm Wondering:

When You Guys Talk Of The Mirrors & Smoke?

I'm Wondering Now What Kinda Smoke It Is?

JFP!

I don’t even remember that conversation, but if there was a bet involved, of course I won! If I’m wagering on something, people ought to pay attention to what I’m saying. And in Whoopi’s case, he ought to pay attention all the time!

I forgive you of your debt, Hoss. I’m like the federal government and am very charitable. You are no longer saddled with that albatross around your neck. Sleep well tonight.

As for the new board members, I don’t know them and don’t have an opinion about them yet. I hope they are able to reverse a very troubling trend the previous board started (or re-started?) of completely disregarding DWR recommendations that had been vetted not only through professionals and experts in the Division, but also the public. This last board pretty much gave everyone the middle finger any time they wanted. The problem is the ring leader of that is still on the Board. And he’s still got a puppet or two remaining. These two may stand up to that practice. I hope they will. I’ll be watching to find out!

That's LadyShooter & She Is A Friend Of Mine!

So Don't Start Any Of Your BS Hossy!:D

First WB meeting with the new recruits was today and your girl had to abstain from the first vote because she's on the payroll of certain organizations. SMH
I'll withhold too much judgment until we see how the new ones workout.
But seriouisly, can we really not find anyone that doesn't have conflicts of interest?

Last edited:
Considering the requirements and nominating procedures not likely.

Herein lies the problem. There are LOTS of folks willing and able to serve that will never get a chance that don’t bring the conflict baggage.

She may end up being awesome! A conflict doesn’t by itself mean something is bad. In fact, I tip my hat to her for admitting it and stepping aside for one issue. Others on the board haven’t even blinked at conflicts in the past!

Last edited:
Give her a little credit for abstaining, not perhaps Heaton can pay attention.

But seriously.

80,000ish deer hunters and we have a member who can't vote on issues because of conflicts.

You Ever Wonder If Somebody Might Being Honest?

From What I Can See!

COI Doesn't Matter If You Look At Previous & Current WB Members!

I Think MY GIRL Was Being Honest!

First WB meeting with the new recruits was today and your girl had to abstain from the first vote because she's on the payroll of certain organizations. SMH
I'll withhold too much judgment until we see how the new ones workout.
But seriouisly, can we really not find anyone that doesn't have conflicts of interest?

And with her vast experience with multiple organizations, how many more conflicts are coming?

Exactly.

Don't tell Bess. I'm sure she's a perfectly nice gal and all, but talk about "the swamp"

It's just amazing how after all the years, all the BS, all the phony poster sized checks, etc, WE cannot get rid of $fw on the WB.

RMEF, DU, Pheasants forever, Delta
Waterfowl, and a half dozen other wildlife groups in Utah, and yet, there is always at least 2 $fw folks.

Then combine them with outfitters or guides and it's little wonder the other 80% of sportsmen don't trust the WB.

Exactly.

Don't tell Bess. I'm sure she's a perfectly nice gal and all, but talk about "the swamp"

It's just amazing how after all the years, all the BS, all the phony poster sized checks, etc, WE cannot get rid of $fw on the WB.

RMEF, DU, Pheasants forever, Delta
Waterfowl, and a half dozen other wildlife groups in Utah, and yet, there is always at least 2 $fw folks.

Then combine them with outfitters or guides and it's little wonder the other 80% of sportsmen don't trust the WB.
I can't remember only 2 $FW's!

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom