Another "Guess the Score" Video

EliAGrimmett

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:

I thought I'd give everyone who missed the last buck a chance to redeem themselves.

This is a buck I first found in 2009. I didn't see him last year. We saw him this year and took this video. He's in New Mexico.

9585img_0227.jpg

www.PronghornGuideService.com

Between 86 and 88"
That might be low but thats what I get

Shoot em till their dead

His D2 is freakin HUGE!!!! His tops are the heaviest Ive ever seen. He looks shorter on his L horn--broken?

Hes got to be close to 100 gross.

PREHISTORIC!

"You skin grizz?"

No kidding on the tops - gotta be almost as big as the lower measurement.
I can't even guess on that one but sure want to know what it is.
Fantastic buck!!!

Oh My! that second picture is crazy big.

I didn't think they even got that big. WOW!

We're all still waiting. My hunting buddy Wyobighorn guessed it at 96 and if that isn't right, it's probably low.

I think we will be waiting awhile on the score. I believe it could be a potential world record and I am fairly confident it will break 100.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-11 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]Ok Eli. . . You've left us all in suspense long enough. . . What is the score? ? or the unofficial score?

The prongs are about 7-inches. The left horn is broken and right at 15-inches. The long horn is about 16-inches. The top mass is INSANE!

If I get a chance in the next day or so I'll see if I can get some photos of it sitting next to the current World's Records and then you guys can be the judges.

www.PronghornGuideService.com

Looks like it forgot to start growing his tops first and went right into growing his bases first, then a great prong, and then went into mega bases. To make up for the over massed tops. :)

Hopefully I can at least see something close to that in WY unit 61 next week.

Bill

Mind boggling. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose the PVC lope. I just love the mass and character of those horns. Thanks Eli for coming through.

Eldorado

Unbelievable! He is huge. Interested in the score as soon as you can post it.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom