Another knucklehead gets what he deserves

My guess is they lack the authority along with most of the other states. They'll need legislation to enable a central clearinghouse like they have for deadbeat dads and child support payments.

Glad they got the guy! But this is probably quite common. Hoping the states can do things in the future to limit this type of shyt.

>I wonder how they ended up
>figuring it out and catching
>him.

Most likely it was the Utah plates on his truck.

I went out with a buddy to do a little riding the snowmachine on a Thursday this past week. As I approached the Pine Creek ski area near Cokeville Wyoming, I noticed 3 guys up a steep hillside traversing the hill. They had dogs with them and backpacks on. One would assume they were shed hunting. As I continued I saw a parked pickup truck with Utah plates. I drove about a quarter mile further and here waits a BLM law enforcement officer. I stopped and chatted with him. I told him what I saw and he said he was waiting for them to return. I never found out if he cited them or not.

>I went out with a buddy
>to do a little riding
>the snowmachine on a Thursday
>this past week. As I
>approached the Pine Creek ski
>area near Cokeville Wyoming, I
>noticed 3 guys up a
>steep hillside traversing the hill.
>They had dogs with them
>and backpacks on. One would
>assume they were shed hunting.
>As I continued I saw
>a parked pickup truck with
>Utah plates. I drove about
>a quarter mile further and
>here waits a BLM law
>enforcement officer. I stopped and
>chatted with him. I told
>him what I saw and
>he said he was waiting
>for them to return. I
>never found out if he
>cited them or not.

Don't think a BLM ranger has the authority to write tickets on Title 23(Game & Fish) law.

jm77,
I don't believe they have the authority. Around here, The USFS and BLM rangers just call the local wardens when they see Game and Fish violations.

just sayin...mh

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom