another one cought...

R

RACKMASTER

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/news/news09/2009051202.asp

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

$3,000 and 3 years of no hunting? Hell if he got to keep the horns it would'nt be a bad deal. Wish they would start hangin these guys instead of the wrist slapping. You'd get in more trouble for having a unloaded pistol in your glove compartment.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The biggest he's seen in 23 years..."

It's nice to know that there are people in our world that pay attention to what is happening in their communities. This guy seems like a total idiot to go into a gated community and shoot a deer of that stature and think people won't notice. He should get jail time and revoke his hunting privileges for life. $3,000? WTF? He'll be out in the field this year killing bucks I'm sure.

Steve

The thing that pisses me off about these poaching fines is that the assessed fine won't begin to pay the costs of the investigations.

Unlike other crimes that have a set fine, DFG offenses are "arbitrary"......meaning the judge can set the fines where he wants.

I have seen bigger fines than this, for fishing violations......over limits of pussbellies.(hatchery rainbows)

I bet it cost DFG $10k to prosecute this case.

Biggest buck in 23 years... DAMN!
What an a-hole.

Like I've said before; if someone gets caught for poaching they should have their frank or beans cut off. I'm pretty sure poaching would cease if that were the consequence.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom