Another successful youth and proud dad.

hunting1

Well not a record buck but a great first kill. After last years first elk hunt where he could not get it done he did great. He made a 285-yard one shot kill. It was a great weekend and my daughter was with us.

She says now she wants to hunt so she can one up her brother. Now ready for elk, thanks for listening and good luck all!

Congrats to the young lady.No feeling like hearing the gun go off and seeing them drop.Especially on her first animal and on a long shot.Way to go to the both of you.

Thanks all! Hearing his excitement and all the thanks for taking me made it one of the best for sure for me. Now if I can have a little luck with the elk it will be the ultimate year!

Good luck to all!

SO SO SWEET!!! AWESOME!! ..looks like big excitement!!! congrats to u all!!! what ranch??

where is he going for elk?

that is awesome, congrats to the both of you!!! it is an awesome feeling when they get excited with their success...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom