Another to Join the Ranks

eyeguard

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-04 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Well Boys (and Gals too),

We got another joining our #s (at least I hope so when he comes of age!).

Jacob Bruce Slater was born on 10/28/04 at 1:10 pm.

My wife liked the name Jacob, and my father's name was Bruce. I figured it would be a great way to acknowledge his impact in my life by giving his name to his grandson. He's our 2nd (both boys) and I can't wait to pass on to him as I'm trying with my first, a love for the outdoors.

I know it's been a few weeks since then, but it took me a while to get my pics downloaded off the camera since my computer was down while we were moving. Word of advice... Don't move the week before you're having a baby. What a hectic month October was! Probably a good thing so as to preoccupy my mind since I missed out on going after deer this year. It's all good though, and I certainly have no regrets. :)

Here's "Jakey" in his infamous "Don't shoot! I surrender!" pose. He loves to sleep this way.
8863ddeb.jpg

Thanks for humoring a proud dad and letting me share this with y'all!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Congratulations. Are you going to start a diaper fund?! :)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Eyeguard,

That's a great looking kid you have there. I have four of my own and they all did that "hands in the air" thing. My youngest is almost three months now and still does it. I think it is the cutest thing. Best to you and your family.

Mark

Congratulations eyeguard! I think he's showing you how wide the rack will be on his first buck.

Steve

Man there is nothing like it is there. Congratulations!!! He will be begging to tag along with you in no time.

Man thats Awesome!!! Your a lucky and blessed man!!! I hope you and your wife are getting some sleep. Enjoy!!!!
Kevin

well look at that never seen a rabbit that big before good luck with the new one you will need it.

BBH

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Mama and baby both continue to do well.

Chef, that diaper fund idea isn't a bad idea! :)

KCR, I had forgotten how priceless a good night's sleep could be. He's getting better though at sleeping for longer periods.

bbh, Thanks for the well-wishing. Our 1st boy is now 6 years old, and I'm noticing how many of the little things I've become rusty on.

Thanks again Everyone for the kind words and encouragement!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Congrats Noel!

I know you missed a lot of huntin this year with the move and the little one, but looks like it was well worth it!

Two huntin buddies for the rest of your life! Best blessing in the world!

Ready to go find some Coyotes?

Paul

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom