Another Wyoming Ram Score?

wyo_bulls

Heys guys a new ram showed up and now my friend is looking at this one. any guess/rough score would help out on this ram for him? And I would probably pull the trigger on this now...

5084sheep5.jpg

4258sheep6.jpg

I have him at 171". I get there a little different though. I estimate 14.5, 14,13 & 9 with 35" horns. He carries his mass well....shoot!!

Buckjunkie, That is exactly what we got out of him too and the same measurements, although we thought he might be pushing the 10" on the last quarter. hopefully that is the one he takes, it is a darn nice ram.

155-160? No-way! My ram scored right at 160, and that ram is bigger. He has to be a 170 class ram. Shoot!!!

Calm down Monte----

Some of us are on Rocky Ram hunts yearly.....

Plus a few 1/2 inch measurements from a PHOTO will drop a Ram by 5-8 NET points....

Ya get a chance--toss your--160 Ram photo up for us.

That would be a dandy Ram to share.

Thanks

Robb

Robb, No need to calm down! Sorry if I came across that way. My ram is posted in the Oregon section. It is under the Steens post. You are also very fortunate to get to go on sheep hunts, and looking over several in real life gives you the upper hand.

Buckjunkie, he did take a ram, the last ram that I posted the pic of disappeared and another one showed up in the area. I haven't got any of his kill pics yet, but when I do and if he will allow to have pics posted of it I will get them up on here. the ram he got went 174, had 15.5 inch bases and is 35 inches long, a great ram for wyoming!

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to the pics. By the way I have 12 sheep points in Wyo. Any chance of drawing the area your friend had?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom