Antelope 8 preference points trade help

E

elkcrackhead

I do a lot of elk , Muley hunting and guiding here in my home state of Colorado. But I know very little about antelope in Colorado. I have accumulated 8 pps and wonder if anyone would point me in the right direction of where to hunt for chance a trophy pronghorn buck. Would like a unit that has plenty of public. I'd be glad to trade info on the sw corner of the state for trophy muleys for info on pronhorns. I have killed 1 booner goat (85) in NM. But my specialty is Muleys at home. I can help you if your willing to help me. It only takes 2 to 5 points for some incredible Muleys here in my area. Only contact me if you are serious and confident about your area. thanks

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-10 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]I hope your not looking to top that 85 inch goat. Because that is a tall order in Colorado. Realistically speaking you might need 2 to 5 more points to draw some over the better areas in the state. 3,301,11,211, 4 and so on.

Yep your about 5 points away from any quality units and 85 isn't a realistic goal even with more points. The units you could draw now will either be very private and expensive or have herds with struggling buck to for ratios. Patience but good luck.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-11 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]I don't know where you are in Colorado but unit 87 has some nice bucks. You cam hunt the Pawnee National Grasslands. I have 10 points myself!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-11 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]You can look up how many PPs you need for any unit on the Colo. DOW website. Go to big game, then statistics. If you have enough points an area that I'd recommend is the very big BLM lands in northern unit 3 just south of Baggs, Wy and west of highway 13. I've seen large herds there with a lot of nice bucks. It's big remote sagebrush country with miles and miles of public land [BLM].

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom