Antelope 90-1

LouieT

My buddy and I drew antelope in unit 90-1. Any info would be appreciated. We plan to camp so if anyone can recommend a good location for camping it would be appreciated. Thanks

LouieT. I drew the buck tag too. I've been hunting does in the unit for the last five years. Best place to camp is on Boulder lake. It puts you out away from the desert but you can find some lope near the lake and you can't beat the scenery. Much better than the desert. I typically don't go until October with doe tags but I might head over for the opener this year. There is a lot of access to the desert from hwy 191 south of Boulder.

Anyone know how horn growth is looking this year?

The biologist said horn growth is good as they have had a lot of moisture. Have you ever camped around scab creeks south of boulder? We plan to get there on the first Sunday after the opener and hunt the following week.

Any thoughts on best town to stay in a motel. It looks like Pinedale or Rock Springs are largest but require more driving. Are there any places clsoer to stay that have rooms? thanks

The hunt was good. We had a good time and enjoyed the country. We stayed in Pinedale and drove to hunt each day. We took two antelope on the trip. The animals were skittish and hard to get close to but it made for fun stalks. We did not see anything real big but had a good time.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom