Antelope down!!!!

nfh

Long Time Member
Was our second day out. Had a couple of stalks fail. Kept getting about 55-75 yards away from the antelope but my dad decided that distance was out of his comfort zone. Yesterday we had a monster 80" goat at 45 yards but was laying down. The stalk took a solid hour so we were waiting for him to get out of his bed. But instead he winded us and bailed out. This morning we got up high on a ridge and tried finding him again with no luck.

My dad is happy with this average goat he shot at 30 yards. Only ran 50 yards and dropped. Was his first antelope ever.

Tell your Dad congratulations, as that's a nice goat, especially for a bow. Looking forward to seeing you late next month when I get back from the NV/OR trip I'm leaving on Tuesday night.

NICE!! I can't wait to get out myself. Tell your dad congrats! Any Antelope on spot and stake with a bow is a great Antelope.

Nice! I have a lot of respect for anyone that can spot and stalk antelope I try it frequently with a bow an its hard especially if the terrain doesn't cooperate.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom