Antelope in units 80, 81

hunter

Just curious if any one can give me an idea of what to expect for antelope in units 80 and 81. I have never been down there.
Are there plenty of animals? Low to mid 70" range possible?
I am looking for a hunt for my wife this year.
Anyone willing to help, Thank you.

I saw the bigest antelope I've ever seen in 81 last year. So there are some good ones.It was on private land. Also wondering how many points it took.
CC

She did not draw a tag, any where. So I am looking at a land owner tag. Not only here but some where??
She really likes to hunt but she has not drawn a tag for about 5 years now. I would like to surprise her with a tag. So I am looking at a landowner tag some where.
Never been in this area, just hoping to get an idea of the antelope numbers there?? I am just looking for a fun hunt, not a monster.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom