Antelope Outfitters

D

drycreek

Anyone familiar with these folks? They are out of Torrington, Wyoming.

Thanks!

Larry

Don't need one DIY and enjoy the hunt. Contact the local C of C for the area and ask for a listing of ranchers that allow access to hunt for Antelope and make some calls. Much cheapier.

Brian

Yep. Why would you need an outfitter for antelope.They are running all over public land.Do some home work and save your money for some other hunt some day.

Drycreek- Listen to these guys. You're gonna spend at least $1200 for what? The outfitter will do the same thing you can do...drive around in a truck glassing herds of goats looking for a good one to put a stalk on. Yes, the outfitter will know what goats he's got on his particular property, for the most part, but that is it. Save your money. Call F and G and ask for a list of ranchers who allow hunters on for a small fee. Some ranchers only want the carcass coupon worth $16 to them. have a good time! Research...

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-09 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]From what I have found ,ranchers charge a bit more for deer for the tresspass fee.Some get a bunch,but others are very reasonable.The Chamber of Comerce of the local town or sometimes the CO of the unit will send you a list of ranch's that allow hunting.You can call and get the info directly from the rancher then.
I primarily hunt public land and have alot of fun.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-09 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]Again thanks, I've started researching unit 67, 66 and 117 for goats and Region E unit 171 for Mule Deer. Is unit 171 open to the public being it reservation land?

Larry, I responded to your PM. I certainly agree with whats been said here. Forget unit 117. Almost all other areas of E are better. You'll need pref points to draw some of those antelope units. A good resource is the draw odds section right here on MM. That'll give you an idea which units are options for you based on how many pref. points you have . Happy new year ! Chip

Thanks Chip! Will Continue to do research and very well might have more questions in the future.

Larry

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom