Antelope super tag

Hunter12

My father found out last week that he was one of the very lucky recipients of a super tag. I would like to help him make the best of this tag and the experience that comes along with it. We have never had the chance to hunt antelope in Idaho before. To add to the equation a little, my father is a farmer and harvest season is the month of October for him, which will cut back on the amount of time we can hunt. I’m hoping to get some opinions on areas/units that we should focus on. Also the trophy quality that we could realistically expect on a hunt like this with limited time. We are not looking to go guided as we really enjoy doing all aspects of the hunt one our own. I’m just hoping to help him have a really great experience.
Thanks in advance

Wish I had some helpful information for yah, having only bow hunted twice for antelope in ID. Just from word of mouth, it doesn't sound like there's a giant difference unit to unit genetic wise (WY is different). I would do my best to scout and tag one opening morning, I think some of those open the last week of Sept.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom