Antelope this weekend!!!

Same here! Just got home and getting ready to load my trailer. Heading north to 56 first thing in the morning. Everyone I've talked to have seen some real toads and I hope to connect with one.

Good luck guys!!! Wish I had a lope tag this year. Here's a buck I saw last October in the northern part of the state. If you see one like this... SHOOT!!!

MB1.jpg

MB2.jpg

MB3.jpg

Good luck philthy I'll be next door in 58,let me know if you need anything. Thanks Jon! Nmtaxi if I see his twin brother the lead will be flying!

Good luck...i was out in 56 two weekends ago with my bow...are you on a ranch or unit wide? Saw a LOT of bucks and missed my only shot on a small one...if you need info pm me.

carlos

Good luck to you too! Dang!!!! I'd hope to be able to shoot steady at a toad like that. From what I've heard, Imperial in Santa Fe is the place to go to have a mount done? The last one I got scored about 78, but I'm hoping to find a bigger one to join it. I entered the 21st century a couple months back with a smart phone, so I'm hoping to upload some pics this weekend. Man, I'm SO stoked over this hunt.

Phil

Hey Carlos,

I'm hunting "Kennedy #2" (Kirk's place) southeast of Des Moines. It's ranch only and I got a call in June since they added the tags at the last minute and I was #2 on the unsuccessful list. I believe there will be a total of 9 hunters sharing 12,400 acres, so I should be able to get away from everyone.

Phil

I will be in unit 17 tomorrow and staying for the entire hunt if need be! There are some great goats and this is a good tag so I plan to take advantage of it!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom