Antelope Unit 49?

B

bootspearo

Well I posted this on the general Antelope board but thought I might post it here also.My wife drew a Unit 49 Doe or Fawn antelope hunt and a Unit 49 Doe Deer Hunt. I usually hunt 31 and 22 and haven't ventured much over there. But thought it would be cool to see the wife shoot a antelope and a deer on the same trip. So I was thinking of hunting around fish creek or little wood creek and thought I would concentrate my scouting efforts around these areas. But I thought I might try to get a little help from you folks and see what your opinions might be. Any help would be appreciated feel free to PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-08 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]I could see you getting both in one trip. Real high possibility. Over by Carey there are antelope. Doe deer tag should be easy to fill.

look just east of the little wood res. there are lots of antelope and quite a few deer in there too. you should definately be able to bag both in that area. access yes land there too.

travis

My son and I had a late deer tag there a couple of years ago. We saw antelope on the fish creek road every time, just as you turn off the highway. There are quite a few Access Yes properties right there, so there is a lot of land to hunt. We had a harder time finding deer.

Hey Thanks folks I appreciate the help I hope I can return the favor. Ifanyone ever needs help in 31 for Bear or Elk let me know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom