antelope

K

kbuck

I drew a 64-1 tag for antelope anyone no anything about the area. What size goats does it hold.

Thats a very good tag. With some time and maybe a little luck an 80 incher is a possibility. GOOD LUCK

Thanks thats what im looking for. Ill will be coming from other hunts probally hunt the last 3 or 4 days. If you hunted the area or no the area i like to talk with you pm me thanks Kurt.

KB, I haven't hunted the area but a freind of mine did 2 years ago. He killed a 15 incher that scored in the mid 70's. He saw 2 that were much bigger the next day. I'm sure you know what the draw odds are for that unit. That gives you some idea how good others think it is. I wish I could be more helpful. GOOD LUCK. Chip

Hey Chip thanks i no its actually a great unit just trying to get all the info i can. I am going to be pulling a 28' toyhauler with a quad. Is there places to park? Do you hunt on a quad or truck walk an stalk etc. Thanks again Chip. Kurt.

Thats great i will be hunting the end of the season due to all the other hunts i have draw. good luck. PM me we can talk thanks kurt.

I'll be hunting within the first 2 weeks because i also have a Elk tag and will be chasing them around with my Bow.I'll probably hunt the opener for 2-3 days Go hunt Elk and on the way home try for the Antelope again if i need to.

I hunted 64 last year. My first antelope hunt. Its a good unit. Lots of animals. I shot a 79" buck on day one. We hunted the second week of season. Very little pressure. Mainly looked at the Northern part of the unit. I would love to draw it again.

Don P.

Hey oilcan maybe you can Pm me we can exchange #s love to hear what you see the first two weeks.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom