Antelope

accubond

Heading out near Casper in the middle of September for my first antelope hunt and I am just wondering how the horn growth is looking this year?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Leave one for me! Will be in the area in October
Will be bringing my 4.5 year old son. Ought to make for one heck of a road trip from Maine!

Thanks for the feeback guys. I will be hunting unit 73. I wont be looking for a monster or anything, I just want a good representative of the species.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

That will be fun hunt hope you enjoy it. I spent some time in area 47 shooting prairie dogs after I got my antelope. Good luck!

7 Mag

I've been spending sometime in that country last fall and this summer for work. I wouldn't get to trigger happy right away I've seen some really nice Antelope up there.

Any new reports?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom