Antelope

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
My son and I have a ranch to hunt a little north of Lusk. Talked to the rancher yesterday, and he said the hunting was not good at all. We have area 9 type one tags. Any public lands in that area in case we need a plan B? Thanks in advance,PC.

There are several walk-in areas in unit 9, you could always give those a try?? Go out on the Wyoming F&G website and it will list them and how big they are and you can also print a map of each.
Good luck on your hunt.

I'm not familiar with area 9. Before I say anything else, I'll say I'm an old school kinda guy. :D Anyway, call the BLM office and order a paper map. Allows you to fold it out and see the big picture. Map shows BLM and state lands.

I'll look later tonite and see what map you need.

If you're tech savvy and like swiping screens, I'm sure OnX or something like that would also help. About $100 per state, compared to about $10 for a map.

....he has a bomber located and doesn't want you clowns ******** it up for the special deal he has with an outfitter......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Just hauled a load of calves off a ranch a little north of Lusk off 85 last weekend , I saw a few goats around. Not a lot but I wasn?t around very long. There?s public in that area also. Good luck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom