Antibody Tests

WVHUNTER

Very Active Member
Does anybody want one? I saw this morning that if you donate blood to the American Red Cross they are performing antibody tests on it and providing you with the results.

There is very little chance that I have had the coronavirus and didn't know it. But I would like to get an antibody test. If it was positive that would be like getting a get out of jail free card.

No get out of jail card. In CA. we just had a case where a woman tested positive for Covid-19 for the second time and she is in the hospital being treated.
RELH

With all the false positives and false negatives that we've heard about lately, I'm not sure I'd trust the antibody test any more readily than the actual Covid test.... even if it was a "get out of jail Free card".... which it isn't 100% if the time anyway.

Zeke

Our Governor of California just gave orders to wear masks , you know the ones he bought from China (money laundering) they come with bat sh#t and some viruses ?

I'm not sure what to believe any more. All these "approved experts" change their minds daily. They've had 100 years to study the coronavirus and they act like this is the very first one.

I know one thing for sure, I made a Costco run today and and picked up another bundle of TP which was just a normal run for me. But they must be planning on another surge, I've never seen so much TP stacked up before. Also Eel I've been saying for a while now that there is why too many experts. I guess it's the price we pay for higher education......

Is that an Indian on that butter???.....save those feddoc.....gonna be a collectors item....

I know one thing for sure, I made a Costco run today and and picked up another bundle of TP which was just a normal run for me. But they must be planning on another surge, I've never seen so much TP stacked up before. Also Eel I've been saying for a while now that there is why too many experts. I guess it's the price we pay for higher education......

I've still got 15 rolls pre covid TP. Do people buy chit tickets a week at a time? Who are these people?

I think worldwide there are 4 million people that have recovered and not been reinfected. They now believe that the actual number infected could be ten times the confirmed number so 40 million people recovered and not infected.

If human antibodies don't protect against the coronavirus then that's the end of the human race as we know it. Vaccines work by stimulating antibodies so if the antibodies don't work then the vaccines won't work.

I have a whole stack of get out of jail antibody cards that I have used for the last 60 years that have worked out well for me. Polio, smallpox, measles, chickenpox, mumps, tetanus, whooping cough, diphtheria, hepatitis A, hepatitis B. Even my dog has antibody cards that work out well for it.

I'm sure there are some exceptions of people with immune diseases that their antibodies don't work correctly but for the vast majority they will work for some time period. My dog has to get it's boosters more often than I do, not sure why.

Best thing you can do is unplug the TV, listen to podcasts not radio, dump IG, FB.

You will feel soooooo much better. Like a non white privledged, non diseased human again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom