Antisipating the draws

GONHUNTIN

Well the app deadline is over, now have to wait those few months to find out if i drew. It must be the most difficult time of the year. I put in for antelope 06 and deer 15 fingers are crossed last year I filled my tag in 15 with a 27" 4x3 on the last day plus i was told i was passing too many deer and shooting too many coyotes oh well I had fun.

>I am sure glad your hunting
>skills are better than your
>spelling and grammar skills. Maybe
>you should attend some english
>classes at your local community
>college.

WOW!!!!, Sumbuddy whoke up on the rong side of the bed twoday,

gonhuntin,

Mark have not seen you on here in some time now, how are things with you there in BM? I guess you are still there.
I put in for Area 6 for Deer so will see if I get drawn or not on June 13th or sooner maybe.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I am on here to hunt not spell, maybe if yyou leant to spell like us you be a better hunter.

Brian, things going well here, landed a hell of a job. I am now working for the county get time off to hunt, all the bennies and can scout from company vehicle....:)

Feel free to drop them a note, they will tell you where to stick it. Everyone that wors here has a pair of binos in the pickup or truck cause they all hunters. I can guarrentee you i wont help you if you ask amy questions on this site bout NV. all the BC animals on your wall are prolly poached there been alot of that going on lately here in Nevada. I recomend you SHUT THE ##### UP you ##### forum Rambo

you know where to find me, come on over bring your spell check, maybe it will be some use LETS settle it

WOW, hope that did it, never to be seen again!!!!!!

IMO 4 posts, 4000 posts doesn't really matter. When folks are PMing you with an issue with their gun, asking you questions about a certain hunt before the draw, more questions when they get drawn and a "Thank You" after they hunt, you might be somebody.

I do chuckle at some spelling but WTF!!!! Thats probably the guy that can lift your engine, rebuild it and put it back in on his 2 days off without any manual.

Itz aholz lik yu tworesqu that probubly keeep a lut ov kul peepul frum posttting. You are definitely a prick. Thanks for the post gonhuntin.

Eye reely lyke wut ewe had two sae. Y do not ewe git a lyfe?

Haha. i couldnt help myself.

>Nope. Don't hunt in 051.

My bad tworesqu, I guess the name in your profile is as phoney as the rest of you. Should leave real people's names out of it though. Just another troll in the life of...
4264powersprof.jpg

9012powerssucc.jpg

2407powersunsucc.jpg

I just knew before I even got to the bottom of this post that you, NVB, would have sniffed this out.

I should stop by more often. What else have I missed?

Alex

NVB. Dude I was just getting ready to go do the same thing! Good work! So now we have false info, failure to show professionalism in a publc place, know it all and to top it off a wistel blower on county employees.
tworesqu7 I take my dirty hunting cap off to you. All this in only 7 posts!

4661405875-goldstar_super.jpg

Jeez Alex, I don't know if thats a good thing or not. :)

How ya been? What are you drawing this year?

I really didn't sniff anything out but something here stinks.

NVB, Think you are right there, something smells.

Speaking of STINK, was just reading thru the stack of letters sent to Carson City. As always, Interesting.

Hope we all draw this year, if I remember right, this should be your year.

See you next month ?

Oh, and tworesqu7, now who is the genius !

Alex

HAHA I just saw the same thing.Funny stuff.I guess he didnt think that through. F##kin trolls.....

I am guessing that this clown used the same level of honesty when he described all of his B&C trophies....or maybe I dont know what B&C stands for!!!

I have not posted in a while and this brought me out of the wood work... Probably the best thread I have read in 2011. LOL nice detective work boys!

That's too funny, guys! He's here and just like that, he's gone. NVB- I'll really be impressed if you can get his cell phone number!! LOL

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Back to the original thread... I too am anxiously anticipating the draws. I'm hoping there is something good in my future.

When is the draw supposed to happen? Doesn't NV post preliminary results within 24 hours?

Grizzly

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom