Antler reunion!!

headbones

Here is a matched set of muley sheds that took one month to get back together again. Its a nice set of muley sheds with good mass. Enjoy. Headbones

295348.jpg

Mr headbones
It was great to see ya at the fest and congrats on the great set. Way to keep after em. Thanks for bringing them down. Bet that will have Ladd drueling.

Yelum

WOW.....friggin awesome!
Would like to find the guy wearing those this fall!
Thanks for posting.

Lien2

Hey Headbones. I had no idea who you were man. I talked to you for a while at the Roy AntlerFest and even scored your sheds (to the best of my knowledge) for ya. This Saturday we are going to wear name tags with our MM names on them so we will know who we're talking to. Very cool set of sheds you found man! The mass on those things is unreal! It was good to meet you. Hope you can make it down again to the SP FK show this weekend (Saturday 6/18).

Take care,

NvrEnuf

It would not be as fun if I wasn't hiking with a buddy, Thanks Ladd for picking up the ones I didn't see!!! I enjoyed the AntlerFest at Roy and will probably swing by the Spanish Fork fest after a morning of antler hunting, hopefully we will bring in some fresh pick ups to show there. It was fun.

JW,

I'm glad you found the ones I didn't find. I can only find the smaller ones. That's why I take you with so you can find the big ones that I walk by. We need to get out again...other then then three feet high grass.

AK
I'm just to know you are getting back out. Thought you was stuckin a rut in the big city.

What I don't understand is how you can be within 10' of that antler and not see it. The things freakin huge.

JW
Hope you can make it down again to to the SF fest. That set is worth seeing again.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom