AntlerFest 2010 (Where and When?)

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
We are trying to decide where and when to have the 2010 AntlerFest. There have been quite a few people in the past that said they would prefer that we have it here or there so now is your chance to give us your input. Let me know where you would like it to be and when. We'll take everyone's ideas into consideration and let you know what decision we end up making.

Thanks!

NvrEnuf

I say mid June. Also being a vendor for the past few years I would suggest Sportsmans Wharehouse. I am sure they would work with you better as well as having the capability of having Rough-In-Outdoors be able to cover it and possibly help get the word out.

?, my thoughts.

What do you guys think of AnterFest's Antler Camp?? It would be a two day or day and a half event, most likely Friday evening and Saturday. We could have an area where guys could pull trailers down and camp out if they want??? Friday night would be set up and small gathering type deal. Or some type of event. Satuday would be the Fest as usual. Any thoughts or suggestions on that?

Too bad it would would cost a furtune to have it at the South Town Expo along with the hunting expo in March.
Talk about attendance and exposure!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Sportsmans or Cabela's...Both will be great. One big day is the best I think. We'll get the numbers that way. Most of us know exactly what we are looking for and can pick it out in an afternoon of drooling.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-10 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]Southtown in March might be good for exposure but too many of us are out shed hunting. No way could you have it during prime time bone hunting season. June is probably the best month. Vendors want people there to buy things, but alot of horn enthusiasts just want to shoot the bull for a few hours and see some incredible sheds. So it's up to you promoters where you want to take it. If it's a more laid back approach then just have it at a park where there's room to spread out. If you want to elevate the popularity of it to be really big someday it's going to take a lot of work and high profile places. Maybe even some high profile people. Can we get Ted Nugent to headline the event this year? :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom