Antlerless draw

dgwoody

The results don't come out till tomorrow, but I looked on the Division website and I have a bonus point. No cow tag for me this year.

Me, Melanie and my step son drew for the Manti Northwest early. 17 days till it starts. Time to get some meat.

Hey SneakAttack, I guess that means you have an "any antelope" tag since they're all antlerless....sort of. LOL
Go whack a big hog. JK
Zeke

Sweet got a Cow elk tag and a Doe antelope, should be some good long range practice and some good eatin.

Shoot em till their dead

SnaeakAttack---You better only shoot one lacking both balls and a dark cheekpatch to qualify for that anterless tag, or you're a violator, LOL!

After several years of seeing and expecting the word "unsuccessful" I finally drew a cow elk tag. I am looking forward to some good times hunting in October as well as some good eating throughout the winter.

I got lucky, 2nd year in a row. Makes me wonder, how many of you had zero points and if you did have zero points did you apply to a unit that had better odds of drawing or were you applying to a unit you really want to hunt (despite the drawing odds for zero points) and will just gather up a point and re-apply next year to the same unit again?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom