Antlerless elk / deer

S

sharpstick

I know I could call the DWR, but it's a bunch funner posting the question here on the forum. Okay here's the question: If a person draws or purchases an late season antlerless tag for elk or deer and during the general archery season while hunting in the same area that his/her antlerless tag is for, has an opportunity to fill the antlerless tag can he/she fill the tag? I think the DWR use to allow this option but not sure if it's still legal.
Thanks in advance for your help....sharpstick

pg 15 of antlerless proc.

Additional opportunity
There is some fl exibility if you are an antlerless
deer permit holder who has also drawn one of the
following permits:
? General archery buck deer
? General muzzleloader buck deer
? Limited entry archery buck deer
? Limited entry muzzleloader buck deer
If your buck deer permit and antlerless deer
permit are for the same area?and you use the
appropriate archery or muzzleloader equipment
specifi ed for your current hunting season?you
may use your antlerless permit during the buck
deer season. However, you may not use your buck
deer permit during the antlerless season.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom