Antlerless pending charge??? Have a question

tyef350

I had a pending charge for 45 and 50 the other day. I got on last night before i went to bed to see if maybe we had any more pending charges cause i had 4 of us on my card put in singles. Well im pissed my two pending charges was GONE!!!!!!! what the heck is that all about???? Has this happened to any of you guys???

I had the same thing happen last year with my boys general season tags. They were not pending and not showing up as processed, but they reappeared later and everything worked out.

Ya, I called my card and they stated I had two $50.00 pending charges to Utah Antlerless. I had put in three of us and believed two had drawn. However, today the pending charge is on my statement, but only one of them. I called and asked about additional pending charges and was told there was none. I asked about the two charges and the lady informed me that she could only find/see one.

I guess we only will get one of three and not two of three, unless something changes down the road.

Mine went back onto my account today its like they dropped off going from pending to posted. Keep looking yours might show back up as well.

You guys made me nervous there for a minute!! Had to double check but I still had my charge for $100!!

All is well!!! Today my second $50.00 charge showed up on my statement bill. Funny that the other day when one showed up and I called the credit card company and asked about a second charge she could not find it processed or pending. A oversite that worked out in my favor.

>All is well!!! Today my second
>$50.00 charge showed up on
>my statement bill. Funny that
>the other day when one
>showed up and I called
>the credit card company and
>asked about a second charge
>she could not find it
>processed or pending. A oversite
>that worked out in my
>favor.

Get to work and quit worrying about hunting!... :)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom