Any archery shops in Fresno, CA ?

rookieray

I am looking to buy my first bow for this upcoming hunting season. Do any of you on here live in the central valley and know of a place in Fresno or somewhere in that area that sells bows and preferably has a pro shop? I live in Mariposa and Fresno is the closest city, but I would be willing to go somewhere else. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you

CENTRAL VALLEY ARCHERY TXDRMY
3164 N MARKS AVE #114
FRESNO, CA 93722-4936
(559) 237-3947

I have spent alot of time at both places.At impact they have a 20 yard range so you can possibly shoot a few different bows to see what you like.

beavis.gif

Thanks for the info fellas.

Bucksnort,
Are the people at impact pretty knowledgable?
I have done some reading and research on what to look for in a good bow, but still have very little experience to base my 1st purchase on so I am sure I will be relying heavily on the info given to me by the people running the shop.

I spoke with one of the guys at Impact, and he was pretty knowledgable. They have a good selection of Bows, and the range is nice. I've run into a few of the guys from the shop at shoots in NV and CA. I think that these guys take archery serious, and are a good resource.

Heres a good info link too...

http://www.huntersfriend.com/bowselection.htm

2rocky,
Thanks for the response, this is a pretty big purchase for me, so knowing that the people that I will possibly buy from know what they are talking about puts my mind at ease. I actually have that bow selection guide on my favorites, and have read it 3 or 4 times and am still trying to figure all the dynamics that go into a compound bow, but it has been a very helpful and informative.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom