Any Bikers on MM?

slamdunk

Here's a pic of our group ride yesterday though the Teton Valley In Idaho. I am sitting on the stool front center, my wife standing center right. Do any of you ride??
RoughRiders.jpg

Must be an old Picture?

So Old it's Black & White!:D

So?

HELL's DEVILS?

Or what's the name of the GANG?

PUNK'S PONIES Maybe?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 12:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 12:20?PM (MST)

Yup, I ride. Took this at Hot August Nights last year. I have an 08 Ultra and an 04 Wide Glide.

PIC_0028.jpg

Does stinky have a bike?
motorcyclerider.jpg

Is that part of the Laughing Devils bike gang LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You know PUNK?

The more I look at the Picture the more I notice one of you has 2 Chicks!:D

Don't even try & tell me there's a Guy runnin the Camera!:D

Yes sir. Aint been able to get the bike out much since the baby but she sits in the shop waiting for me. 2010 road glide

Hey slammy. I see my girlfriend on the far right again. Just don't show her the picture of me on my bike that someone posted above. Since then I've upgraded to a more manly bike. i'm afraid if she sees that picture of me on that sissy bike I would never have a chance with her.

Yah I just started riding! Man it's addictive, it's just hard for me to get out as much as I would like with a little one running around. Some day though I am gona ride all the way up the Alaska Highway from ( NM). Actually might just ship the bike up and fly to Alaska and ride back. Just watched "The Long Way Around" man that would be Awsome especially if you did some hunting while you were at it!

Nice looking crew there Slammy

single twins and a single blonde?????? sounds like you have a little more than a bikers club going there slammy! Cant say I've ever seen a club where the buck to doe ratio is that far off. Your gonna have to do some more splainin there slam. maybe a lot more details and pics. definitely more pics and don't leave my 3 gf's out of em this time.

Have ridden longer than many of these posters have.........been. (Not as good as hunting but love it.)

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]Slammy, I'll be passing through again on the 24th of July so let's have a beer!!

Bring the single twins ;-)

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-12 AT 01:11AM (MST)[p]There's an awful lot of leather in that photo..Take away the women and it would be like a scene from "The Blue Oyster"...See vid below... }>

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Just giving you a hard time slam, looks like y'all are having a good time..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I just got a Text from my bud doing the 1000 mile/24 hour Ironbutt gig...

He is north of Boise and said his desire to make Spokane by dark may get a bad weather challenge...

Plus the 2 guys he is riding with are already yapping how long this is getting...

The lil' 5'2 100 lb. girl that is riding her own bike, is way positive so far...

How much does rain effect a biker on a 24 hour/1000 mile ride?

Robb

Rain is not fun and can be dangerous, especially at higher speeds on asphalt. A ride that long doesn't even interest me, i'm more of a country back road and city driver. Me and momma are riding to Jackson Hole tomorrow morning from Idaho Falls, going through Palisades to Alpine Wyoming and up to Jackson....that's about as far as my Carpal Tunnel allows me to do. Lol

Hey PUNK?

She holdin Her own?:D

My bud Texted me at 0258 this morning.

His 2 bud's bailed out in Coeur d' Alene to a motel.
So it is him and the lil biker gal still riding ro make the 1000 miles in 24 hours Ironbutt gig.

His 1000 miles will be in Montana by 0530 today.

He said it is a pitch black dark SOB once they get out of any towns.

I see what you are saying about screw something like this 1000 mile Ironbutt gig slammy....grueling and dangerous!

Robb

>Rain is not fun and can
>be dangerous, especially at higher
>speeds on asphalt. A ride
>that long doesn't even interest
>me, i'm more of a
>country back road and city
>driver. Me and momma are
>riding to Jackson Hole tomorrow
>morning from Idaho Falls, going
>through Palisades to Alpine Wyoming
>and up to Jackson....that's about
>as far as my Carpal
>Tunnel allows me to do.
>Lol

Yea, I agree...there's only so many slides to be had on a bike. The thing I hate is gravel in a turn.

Well my bud and that lil biker gal made the 24 restriction and did the 1000 mile Ironbutt ride! (all said and done-- 1018 miles)

They are going to spend today and overnight tonight in Mont. and ride home in the morning.

They got big weather coming up there in Montana but they did it!

I gave him your thoughts slammy on this 1000 mile/24hour Ironbutt gig and he said you are 1000% correct!!

Nothing beats experience....

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom