Any good news?

My wife is still hot. So, I got that goin for me.

Oh,, and I pulled out 120k of my 401k back in September of 2016 and moved it to cash. Since then I lost out on some major earnings but once the market moves back to 18k points I can move it back in as if it never happened!

I have the first one you mentioned going for me as well.

As for the second,,, setting tight is hammering me big time.

I’m still employed and got a fare share of projects lined up for the summer.

my dog still greets me at the door happy with no care In the world at the end of the day.

I locked in at 3.20% for my 30 yr fixed mortgage. So that will save me $400 on payments.

To you guys with the hot wives... pictures or it didn't happen.

20200312_145247.jpg

Sun came up. It was sunny. Temps mid 50'S. Good day for a hike. Was on the right side of the grass. What's not to be happy about?

Went to the range today, getting my boys 270 ready to Deer hunt when he gets home from his Mission in October. Shot some really small groups! 140 Bergers with Staball 6.5. I got that going for me, so that's nice :D

Another calf born this afternoon , in this cold rainy , **** weather. Oh ya , and momma didn’t kill me when I snatched her up and carried her to the barn ! ?

I caught a 2 1/2 pound Colorado Cutthroat out of the Green River today...most of the cutties are snake rivers..

I woke up this morning. That's usually me using up my daily quota of good luck. :LOL:

I did have some amazing luck in the bear draw.

Yep, woke up again this morning. No mortgage to refinance, but I'll keep it that way and retirement check will continue to come even with today's unknown and bad news.

Everyone take care and stay safe.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom