The reaper came for OJ

To bad when they tried him DNA was not as advanced as it is today or those gloves would have convicted him with his skin cells they would have been able to get a DNA match on.
RELH
I don't think so. The defense would have brought up the possibility that the DNA was planted somehow, and the jury would have sucked it up. The prosecution was dead the day the trial started.

Mom and dad's counter with my gf/ fiance, eating stuffed meatballs and baked potato.

Ask me what day it is, or date😳. No idea, but I remember that

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_6383.jpeg
IMG_6384.jpeg

My wife and I talked about him for hours yesterday. When I was 16-17 years old, I used to see OJ a lot when picking up my youngest brother from elementary school. His kids attended the same school. He was a very nice guy and easily approachable. I would also see him around town driving that big white Bronco.
The Sunday of the murder, my wife and I and our 2 kids went to my in-laws for dinner. When we left the house, I wanted to drive by a project I was doing in Brentwood. I took a route that the police suspect he took from the murder scene to his house, but reversed. We drove right by the murder scene, probably within 5 minutes of it happening. The next morning, I took that route to a job I was doing and drove by the murder scene. As I made a turn in the street, I noticed hundreds of paper coffee cups, littered in the street, then crime scene tape in front of the condo. I new something bad had happened. A few hours later, It was on the news.
For over a year, my crew and I would have people drive by one of my construction sites, asking for directions to his house and the crime scene location. A good friend mine work for LAPD and he said early on that there was no way he will be convicted, and he was right. It was going to be payback for Rodney King.
During the pre-trial, a good friend of my wife was witness for Nicole Brown, saying that she was aware of several incidents where OJ beat the crap out of her and that she was very scared for her safety. She was not allowed to be involved on the main trial because they considered what she said as "here say".
OJ was on top of the world before be went off the deep end that night. He was wealthy, lived on the most desirable street in Brentwood, had a good looking wife and was considered a God at USC. People just loved him, but his world ended that fateful night. I still dream to this day that I would have been able to see him drive by me that evening and that I recognized him. I missed him by just minutes. Time to rot in hell, OJ.

My wife and I talked about him for hours yesterday. When I was 16-17 years old, I used to see OJ a lot when picking up my youngest brother from elementary school. His kids attended the same school. He was a very nice guy and easily approachable. I would also see him around town driving that big white Bronco.
The Sunday of the murder, my wife and I and our 2 kids went to my in-laws for dinner. When we left the house, I wanted to drive by a project I was doing in Brentwood. I took a route that the police suspect he took from the murder scene to his house, but reversed. We drove right by the murder scene, probably within 5 minutes of it happening. The next morning, I took that route to a job I was doing and drove by the murder scene. As I made a turn in the street, I noticed hundreds of paper coffee cups, littered in the street, then crime scene tape in front of the condo. I new something bad had happened. A few hours later, It was on the news.
For over a year, my crew and I would have people drive by one of my construction sites, asking for directions to his house and the crime scene location. A good friend mine work for LAPD and he said early on that there was no way he will be convicted, and he was right. It was going to be payback for Rodney King.
During the pre-trial, a good friend of my wife was witness for Nicole Brown, saying that she was aware of several incidents where OJ beat the crap out of her and that she was very scared for her safety. She was not allowed to be involved on the main trial because they considered what she said as "here say".
OJ was on top of the world before be went off the deep end that night. He was wealthy, lived on the most desirable street in Brentwood, had a good looking wife and was considered a God at USC. People just loved him, but his world ended that fateful night. I still dream to this day that I would have been able to see him drive by me that evening and that I recognized him. I missed him by just minutes. Time to rot in hell, OJ.
Slinginlead, I bet you can relate to this video. I watched it again last night.

There is a old saying, you can take them out of the getto, but you can not take the getto out of them. Look at how many black athletes make it big in sports and the money is rolling in and they do something stupid by committing a felony and losing everything.
RELH

There is a old saying, you can take them out of the getto, but you can not take the getto out of them. Look at how many black athletes make it big in sports and the money is rolling in and they do something stupid by committing a felony and losing everything.
RELH
That is so true, but I think it is way worse now than it was back then.

RELH
How many? mtmuley

Mtmuley there has been about 4-6 incidents in the past 2 years involving black athletes committing felony crimes that I can recall reading about.
RELH

Mtmuley do you want to talk stats from our own gov. Whites comprise almost 60% of the population in the U.S. Blacks are at 13% and blacks are committing around 60% of the violent crime in the U.S. It seems something else needs to be done in the projects where a good portion of the blacks live as their crime rate is sky high compared to their population.
Of course white guys also commit crimes, but it seems the percentage rate is far smaller as compared to their population.
RELH

Mtmuley do you want to talk stats from our own gov. Whites comprise almost 60% of the population in the U.S. Blacks are at 13% and blacks are committing around 60% of the violent crime in the U.S. It seems something else needs to be done in the projects where a good portion of the blacks live as their crime rate is sky high compared to their population.
Of course white guys also commit crimes, but it seems the percentage rate is far smaller as compared to their population.
RELH
I got your point from your first post. Have a good weekend. mtmuley

I am quoting someone but I don't know who.....but I agree

"I'd rather 10 guilty men walk free than 1 innocent man be wrongly convicted...."

I guess I am more conservative. I always said I prefer to let 3 guilty get off before we convict one innocent person.

RELH

No that is not what I am saying. Their big problem is a lack of good family structure with good strong parents instilling good morals and work ethic in the children. A lot of the families does not have a father in the picture and if the kids turn out ok it was due to a strong mother wanting her kids to succeed in the world.
RELH

No that is not what I am saying. Their big problem is a lack of good family structure with good strong parents instilling good morals and work ethic in the children. A lot of the families does not have a father in the picture and if the kids turn out ok it was due to a strong mother wanting her kids to succeed in the world.
RELH
I think that’s pure truth, but the color of the skin doesn’t matter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom